Julie is here!!

you can do this well done for not giving up

morning all. had another good food day yesterday. have not cheated once. i am feeling so hungry this morning. was up most of the night with my son again as he now has an itchy rash on his legs. am going to try and get rid of my hunger with a few cups of green tea and 7up zero.
hope you all have a good day :)

poor wee guy hope he feels better soon, well done on doing so well

thanks kazzy, you are my 'rock'! :D
had lots of lemsips yesterday. this cold has hit me big time. Travis is still a bit rashy on his legs so i do think he had an allergic reaction to his new sponge bob pj's but the rash is almost gone now!
i went over my calorie limit by 225 yesterday and this morning the scales told me i was the same as yesterday morning. that will teach me to be a pig and i dont have a clue if there are calories in the lemsips but cant do without them atm!

i have no idea about calories in lemsips mmmm interesting one lol,,, have you tried the pyjamas since they had a wash to see if different effect on travis. Nothing worse than having flu or a cold thank god i get my flu jab this weekend,,,,, had the same thing last year had flu jab in morning and party at night lol

not tried the pj's on him again yet. dont want to risk it while he is still a little bit spotty!
haha on your flu jab. you can drink away the side effects lol.
had another good day yesterday. wish i felt well enough to exercise but this cold is still hanging on to me. my gym is ready for me to use in the kids play room. not touched it since i moved house so when i do get round to using it all i will proberly have to dust down the cobwebs lolol :D

the flu jab hasnt bothered me before and it sure makes a difference for me over winter anyway thank god i used to get cold/flu after cold/flu for months on end, so a bit of discomfort aint to bad lol.

Hows travis doing today?

i thought the flu jab covered only one predicted winter flu?!!! does it cover more?
Travis is much better. he is sleeping now so no nursery for him again today.
just had bacon and lettuce with garlic mayo sauce for lunch. was yum.
only doing one shake a day and i have that in the morning. going to have a cheesey omlete with mushrooms and onions and bbq sauce for dinner. :D

i think it only covers the one they predict but it seems to work for me so not knocking it,,,, can i have your recipe for garlic mayo please i love the stuff lol

garlic mayo,
mayonaise, any type but i use low fat
philadelphia cheese, again any kind of cream cheese
garlic salt.
mix all together. can make quite a bit as it keeps well in a sealed container in the fridge for up to about 5 days!

morning all. i over did it on the rum last night but was worth it as we got to number 2 in the rock band sponge bob contest lol! so im slightly hung over this morning! i didnt get to have any dinner in the end. not eaten since yesterday lunch time. going to have my morning shake in a mo and will be on lots of coffee's today and will have a good healthy meal later :)

wooohoooo excellent well done

had such a fun night. yes got drunk and sang till i could sing no more. my daughter wanted to play with her play tents but they were still in the garage, so i threw stuff about in the garage until i found them and i also came across my abdomoniser so i put it in the kitchen. a bit later i went downstairs to refill drinks but didnt bother turning the lights on. i kick the abdomoniser and omg did i scream and squirm. my daughter came rushing down to see if i was ok and she thought i was joking about the pain so she decided to stamp on my foot. arrghhh. cant hardly walk this morning. my toes are killing me!

i caved in last night and had pizza hut pizza and garlic bread! straight back with it today.
toes are very stiff and bruised this morning so im walking on my heel! :(

sounds like you had good fun lol

morning all. bloody typical my kids wake me up at 6.30am when its no school!
had a good food day yesterday although i dont think the prawn salad i had agreed with me!!
went shopping in iceland (the freezer shop) and got lots of yummy food. havnt been there for years and i was quite impressed with it!
have a good day :)

i love iceland,, saves carrying it home lol get it delivered, i take it its half term down there just now mine are all back at school

Back