Julie is here!!

yes its half term here now. i wish they did half term for next week for when the clocks go back as it unsettles the kids routines!
i had been to this iceland before and it was the biggest one i have been to. never seen so much party food, eek lol.
had a slight blip last night. had 1 and half cans of lager but i did take decarb tablets before drinking them. made me feel better lolol.
have decided we wont be drinking on friday as new rockband game and guitars are being released and need to be sober to learn how to play them. so that is great news for the diet!
time to get on my wii fit and jump around :D

Them decarbs sound like they could be a good thing for me at weekends what do you think, my stepdaughter is having an engagement party on friday but we wont be at the party as we cant take the younger kids to the venue, so the eldest is going with pals and then coming back here to give us the gossip and party lol, what console is the rockband new release for?

the decarb tabs are quite expensive and ive never taken them before beer before. you dont feel any effects from them but they insist you lower the carbs by taking them so worth a go for you ;) also try capsiplex as they lower your calorie intake again expensive and dont know if works but cant do any harm trying them :D
we are getting the rock band 3 game on the ps3 but you can get it on all the consoles. its going to cost us over £200 for it all as we want the new guitars with it. :D might get the keyboard at a later date but want to master guitar and bass first :D:D:D

cheers sarah im off there 2moro now lol worth a try

Julie what lettuce do u use when putting your bacon in it?

i generaly use iceberg lettuce but any green leefy veg will do.
havnt got a local h&b so will order the tabs online if they have it :D
had a good day again yesterday. the weight is very slowly coming off but i dont expect a big weight loss this week as im stuck at home with the kids and there is only so much wii play i can take! going to get the wii party game tomorrow so that should be fun.
cant wait for the kids to go back to school on monday. will have to do my 4 miles walk every day. every little helps lol ;)

that wii party game looks really good fun,,,,, we got buzz the music quiz for the ps3 the other day its a good laugh

i use to play the buzz quizz games all the time. i found them boring after a while though as it repeats the questions and wasnt a challenge anymore! i loved the ps2 buzzer games. they were funny and exciting :D
cant wait to play with the wii party game but doubt i will get to play it til next week as we will be rocking out all weekend on rock band 3. :D

i got the wii party game today not sure when we will play it tho lol

i shall be playing the wii party at 2.30pm when the other half gets in from work :D
as you all know i have been taking the capsiplex tablets. well, they are acting like a form of speed for me. for about up to 6 hours when i have taken one i am buzzing! i cant sit still and when i am 'on' them i beat all my scores on the wii fit!! havnt been taking them every day as cant afford it. but on the days i do take them i realy do buzz around! i know they are supposed to be all natural ingriedients but its very odd how they have this effect.
does anyone else have any side effects on them?
cant do any harm if they are natural do you think?
not complaing as they get me off my fat bum but am a bit worried about what realy is inside them. tried googling them but getting no answers! :sigh:

wii party is great. it did cause a few rows when doing the compatability test. my other half said he would rather hug a tarantula than the other options and on a rainy day he would rather jump in puddles than read a book. we have all got him big time and next time it rains we are sending him out with the kids to puddle splash and then to the pet shop to hug a spider lololol.
only had 3 glasses of rum last night. dont drink when playing the wii as can get dangerous with the kids about so was pleased to see the scales this morning :D
a boring saturday ahead of me now so hope i dont attack foods i shouldnt!
dont forget to put your clocks back tonight. an extra hour sleep :)

woooohoooo well done,,,, we had fun on the compatability test aswell me and my son are not compatable at all pmsl

haha, my daughter and me got the lowest score on it! my living room was a tip when we were playing hide and seek on it!
had a bad food day yesterday. it was my grand daughter's 1st birthday so i stuffed my face with party food and kept stuffing my face today. not good. im hiding from my scales for a few days ;)

ive decided to do what you suggested be bad at weekends and good during week worked last week so fingers crossed i can do it this week.
Well at a party what else can you do, but im sure you will be fine weightwise.

im sure you will be fine and there wont be to much damage done

oh dear. ive gone out of the 'zone' and am finding it very hard to get back on track. totaly blew it again yesterday.
my days start off with good intentions but then come 11am i am pigging out and im not even hungry! im just craving junk food all the time :mad:

OMG Julie look how well you have done! only 8 lbs to go fantastic. you have lost loads last couple of weeks - well done (and how did you do it?) fab x

Back