Julie is here!!

:D:D 3LB'S OFF THIS WEEK. HAVE LOST MY FIRST STONE. YIPPPEEEEEEEE :D:D
have got a very busy day ahead. got to fit in 2 seperate hour long meetings and get back home for 3pm for my shopping to be delivered.
have a good day everyone :D
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
can you see how happy i am? :8855:
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Well done on your 3lb loss! :)

thanks. had a very busy hetic day so have been eating on the run and ive just logged my food on myfitnesspal and have only 40 cals left for the day. on the plus side because i have been so busy walking i have more than doubled my steps on the pedometer so if i do indulge in a bag of ww pretzles then i shouldnt feel too bad about it. or should i :8855:

i soooo wanted a savoury snack last night. my other half was tucking into crisps but i held back and had 2 crab sticks. wasnt quite the same but at least it was a snack and i ended up within 10 cals of my daily limit!
got an easy day ahead today so will find housework to do to keep myself busy and away from food!
im a bit worried about friday as we have family over to watch the ENGLAND match so i have to put on a small spread for them to munch on. cant see me sitting back watching them eating yummy food while i sit and eat a low cal yogurt! :(

hey carrot. have you seen our stats? they are almost the same! but i dont like jaffa cakes :8855:
looks like you have a fun weekend ahead. i love weddings. would not be able to hold out on all the yummy food.

lol carrot, well i am left handed and they do say that lefties have often lost a rightie twin in the womb!
yesterday was a good day. managed to get in 40 minutes on my wii and 10 mins on my wobble board. also had to carry my 4 year old daughter half way home from nursery as she fell over and grazed her knee badly so by the time i got home (about half a mile) my arms were dropping off!
my evening snack of ww pretzles took me bang on target for my calorie allowence for the day. would love to cut out my evening snack as have it around an hour before i go to sleep and i know it cant be good but i enjoy it.
have got quite an easy day ahead again so will be back on my wii when i have done the nursery run :D

yesterday was another great day. managed to get in lots of exercise. think i over done it as im aching now :(
i went for my first ever run. it was only round the local park but i was so happy with myself. felt like i was going to die and didnt get very far but its a start!
one small bad thing happened yesterday. i was playing with my 2 little'uns and they somehow reset my pedometer. wasnt happy as i had done the most steps for that time of day when i checked it. 2 hours later it had reset to zero so i have no idea how many steps i did!
well, its friday. and friday for me means alcohol. its my one big treat of the week. plan on starting to drink around 3pm (which is when other half gets home) then do a bit of green day rock band till the footie comes on COME ON ENGLAND(sorry had to get that in :8855:) then will be sing star and hopefuly i will be pole dancing on my pole to burn of the extra calories (as long as the others have gone home!)
hope you all have a good friday x x x x x

morning all. well, i had a great night and a bad night. ended up having a full house and had to make nibbles. i ended up eating around 10 cocktail sausage rolls and around 6 bbq spare ribs. also had lots of rum!
feel sooo bad for eating it all. at the time i thought 'sod it i cooked it all so i can eat it too' but straight after i regretted it!
i certainly gave my vocal chords a good workout from shouting at the game and did lots of mexican waves. dont think it was enough to burn off the extra cals though!
we going out this afternoon. not sure where yet but it will involve a meal out. i am looking forward to it but i know i am going to regret it straight after. why do i do this to myself?! :cry:

Coz you're human and you enjoy yourself!! It's not a crime!! Enjoy it, and just compensate any way you can, by cutting back before and after or by doing a bit more exercise!!

Be honest with yourself, you'd hate to be a robot who eats just SF shakes fruit and veg!! :)

have had a lovely afternoon. the weather stayed good so we had a pub lunch in their garden so the kids could play in the playground.
i had a burger and salad. didnt touch the chips. feel so stuffed but yes i did enjoy it. have gone about 500 calories over my limit so hopefuly i will resist having a snack tonight!
on the down side (why are there always down sides?!) my 2 year old son had a fall and banged his head on the pub bench and now has a lump the size of an egg coming out from his head so i cant take my eyes off him for a second! he seems ok but i know i wont be able to sleep tonight. i am a great worrier when it comes to the kids.
the kids were giving crayons and a poster where they had to find all the hidden food. was hard work and took me over an hour to do. i have had enough for looking for carrots, brocolli, apples, bananas etc!!
but i found them all first so i was the winner :8855:

Back