Julie is here!!

back on plan 2moro,, u need to be thinner to help with all the running about lol

lol tell me about it kazzy!
dont think im going to lose anything next weigh in on tuesday. ive not been going over my calorie limit by more than 300 but i have been eating junk food.
got a busy day later. my youngest 2 have football pratice at 2pm then got to get them to a party for 330pm.
no drinking today as have a party to go to tomorrow.
happy friday everyone :)

ooo good luck with ea active have a good weekend

morning all. ea sports is a killer! it certainly gets you sweating more than the wii fit board. only problem i had with it was that it wouldnt reconise my squats. done about 50 squats then gave up and took the nun chuck out of my leg pocket and sat on sofa doing it with my hands. found out later that i had the nun chuck in the pocket the wrong way round. DUH ME :8855:.
had a sneeky peek on the scales this morning and i have only lost half a pound so far this week. still got untill tuesday but i need more off! im very impatient. but i suppose we all want the extra weight off asap!! :)
going to be just me and my other half in the house tonight. my kids are sleeping over a friends house so we will have the place to ourselves. he has already suggested a dominoes pizza for dinner but i managed to get out of it by saying ive got coupons to use and will have dominoes in the week when the kids are here to save me cooking :D
i think he dont want me to lose weight. he would rather i stayed fat. he even bought me a box of chocolates yesterday. not being very supportive at all. :cry:

morning all. ouch my head. self inflicted hangover! didnt have the kids last night so we went to town on the booze. i forgot to eat so only had 900 cals and that was including my booze! i did manage to get quite a bit of exercise in and i had a good work out on my pole. aching all over now. but was a great night :D

didnt manage to get any exercise in yesterday. my little boy is poorly again so have him in my arms all the time.
i had 3 slices of meat feast dominos pizza and 2 slices of their cheesy garlic bread. but that was all i had yesterday other than just the one slim fast shake. so not a good day at all. :cry:
hopefuly back on track today. :)

sounds like a mixture of good fun then regrets lol hope your wee boy is better soon

was up all night with my little lad again. got no energy whats so ever but after i have dropped Abbie off at nursery school i AM going to give my wii ea sports a go. didnt do it yesterday and only managed 10 minutes super hula.
got such a busy day today. going to be a mad house later as its my older daughters prom tonight.
well, it's weigh in day. and ive done it again and lost another 2lbs.
i think seeing the loss this morning has given me the energy boost i need to get through the day :D

Fantastic another 2lb in the right direction wooohoooo

oh no. i pigged out last night on wine and chocolate. i didnt even think about it when i was doing it. wasnt till i went to bed that it suddenly clicked what i had done! must have had at least 8 chocs from a tin of roses while i was helping my daughter get ready for her prom. and also i didnt manage to get in my ea sports exercise. only did 10 minutes on my wobble board.
today is another day and straight back on track. will try and exercise if my poorly son will let me and not going to let any devil food past my lips today.

morning all. had a better sleep last night and have already done half hour on my wii fit :D
ive run out of cafe late slim fast so had to have a strawberry one this morning. just not the same as i do like a coffee taste to my morning shake :(
i tried green peppermint tea last night and it was ok. i prefer the green lemon tea. but if you havnt tried the peppermint tea then i say give it a go as it reminded me of drinking a mint options hot chocolate drink! thats pretty good for only 1 cal! but only problem was it didnt taste anything like tea at all! :)

morning. i am not sure if i am doing the right thing but i have decided to give up smoking. have bought an electronic ciggie. so, as soon as it gets delivered i am quitting the smelly cigs. just hope i can still diet as i will have to watch every bit of food that i eat. if i do start to gain weight then i will leave quitting till a later date but im willing to give it a go and my other half is joining me too but he has never had a weight problem!
got a stressful day tomorrow. other half is having a vasectomy. sooo looking forward to it :8855: hopefuly he will keep me busy on my feet running around after him. going to be hard work trying to keep our 4 and 2 year old from jumping on him though!
had a good food day yesterday. stuck to plan 100%
every week on weigh in day now i think im going to get stats but it dosnt happen and i always lose. but i am prepared for a stats as i know it will happen. as long as i dont gain :D

Congratulations on giving up smoking,,, im sure you can do it and think of the money u can save and buy yourself something nice but make sure its not food lol

my other half buys the ciggies so i wont get anything out of it other than being healthier lol. no seriously we are going to save up and take the little'uns to florida in a few years when they will be old enough to remember it! thats if we manage to quit!!
really scared of gaining weight though. i know that nicotine increases your metabolism and even if i stick to plan i could still gain. will have to up my exercise which i cant see possible atm! i struggle to get half hour on my wii in every day.
had a good day yesterday. made home made sweet and sour chicken and rice. not sure what the calories was in it all but was better than having my half bottle of rum :D
well, must get on. hubby having his vasectomy this morning. eek. shall cook him a nice meal later and have a healthy meal for me i hope :8855:

got friends over tonight so will be cooking lots of yummy food that i hope i will not put in my mouth. but i will be having a drink or 2!
going to tesco so am going to try and buy a couple of cans of cafe latte slim fast as have had enough of this strawberry one! :(

had a good day and night yesterday. had lots of dark rum but no naughty food. really want to see a loss on my weigh in tomorrow. its not been a good week at all for me. very stressfull!
didnt manage to get the cafe shake from tesco's. they had sold out :( so stuck with the strawberry for now.
have a good day everyone. be good!! :D

Back