Julie is here!!

off to gullivers land today with the kids. Dads get in free :D
i AM going to be extra good and will be taking a slim fast ready made shake with me. so when its comes to having lunch i will have my shake. will also take a slim fast snack to eat when they are stuffing their faces with doughnuts!
will be lots of walking today so i hope to work off that burger and food i had on friday.
totm now and i always gain a lb or 2 but i would really like to see a stats on tuesday as i have seen others lose or stay the same during their totm.
happy fathers day to all the Dads out there. hope you all have a great day :)

Sounds like your enjoying life and you cant beat yourself up for that,,, just compensate when all the fun is over for a few days then u can enjoy yourself again

thanks kazzy yes i do enjoy life most of the time lol.
had the most fantastic day at gullivers land today. my legs and feet are proper aching from all that walking and playing on the climbing frames and in the ball pits with the kids. its amazing how much fitter i feel and i have only lost a stone and not even half way to target yet!
i want to get from fortyandfat to 41andfit :8855:
i must admit though, on the way home mcdonalds called me. everyone had large meals and i thought i was very good by just having a chicken burger and carried on drinking my water.
back to strict slim fasting tomorrow. i am going to do this. i have too. :)

you are doing fantastic, i love mcdonalds now and then aswell i try to be good and have a happy meal tho to keep calories as low as possible lol

i was going to have the chicken salad but my other half said as its 'his' day that i have to have at least a burger. so i thought chicken would be better than mig mac and it kept him happy :8855:
still within my calorie limit for the day so hopefully it hasnt done too much damage!

the weekend is over so i am now back to strict slim fasting!
had a fantastic sleep last night as both my little'uns were shattered and slept through the night till 6am. was the best sleep i have had with them for 4 years! so i am going to get rid of some of this extra energy and try and do an hour of hard workouts on the wii after i drop my daughter at nursery and do my regular 10 minutes on the wobble board also have a bit of housework to catch up on and plan on changing all beddins and wash the curtains.
dreading my weighing tomorrow as it hasnt been a 'good' food weekend. but at least i wont have to worry about it anymore once it is done and can concerntrate on my next weigh in!

sounds like its gonna be a good workout day did you mange it all

hi kazzy, managed most of it. the beds are naked so will make them all when i go up. feel shattered now. cant stop yawning.
its funny how we can last all day but as soon as we sit down we start yawning and feel tired. maybe the answer is to never sit down and rest :8855:

good wonderful day everyone. WOW i dont believe it. its the totm and i have lost 2lbs. i never lose and normaly gain 1 to 2lbs so i am very happy that another 2lbs of blubber is gone forever. i am starting to feel and see the loss on my body now. have even resorted to tumble drying my no tumble dry clothes although i wouldnt recommend this to eveyone as my jeans are now up around my ankles :8855:. i want to hold off buying new clothes as long as i can. should be ok for a while yet as i live in jeans with elasticated waists but thats going to change when i get to target!
hope you all have a good day :D
:clap::clap::clap:

congratulations on the loss, and i know how you feel about the clothes im dying to be able to shop in "normal" shops lol

been rushing around all day and not long got in from doing the weekly shop. normaly have dinner around 4.30pm but i didnt feel hungry. have just had a weight watchers quiche with salad and i feel so bloated. im well under my calorie limit today but i just dont feel hungry and i had to force myself to eat the quiche. its not like me at all! :(

im like that somedays just cant eat much at all

didnt manage to up my calories yesterday. i had around 900. just couldnt face eating or having my other shake! i am wondering if it is the green tea i have started to drink as it is supposed to help weight loss! :confused:
just got back from the school run and ive been given a party invite for friday so have to go and buy a present and card some time today. mums dont give much time these days! moan moan moan lol
time to get a bit of wii fit in before i go back to the school for 11am then have friends coming over.
yet another ENGLAND match. lets hope we do better and win or we are out and i will be back on here doing more moaning :8855:
hope you all have a good day :)

i had 2 cups yesterday and 4 today!
bloomin footie match. had friends over again and i had a drink. about a quarter a bottle of dark rum! now i really want to pig out. i cooked pizza, ribs and sausage rolls for everyone and was so good that i didnt touch the food but now they have gone i could murder a sarnie! i am not hungry. just want a sarnie. i am a pig. so annoyed. i dont want to cave in but i am so tempted :mad:

well, by the end of the evening i had a fruit pot and an options orange drink so i think i did good to resist the sarnie!
got a worrying day today as my grand daughter has her 1st visit to great orm street hospital 'GOSH'. poor little thing has to go through loads of tests! just hope i dont attack food for comfort. going to try and keep myself busy!

poor wee thing i hope shes ok and im sure you will resist

well the results are a mixture of good and bad! it is now thought that ruby may be able to see a small amount. more tests and results on monday when my daughter kelly has to make another visit to gosh.
just as kelly got back home she had a phone call from oxford hospital saying they had the genetics test back and all they would tell her on the phone was that she has a large part of chromosone 11 missing. so kelly now has to go to oxford hospital tomorrow to have the results explained in detail and she and her partner has to have a genes test to find out who gave it to baby ruby.
i have just eaten a crunchie. it didnt help!! going to have an ice cream now. sod it all :cry:
back on plan tomorrow i hope!

Back