Julie Out with the old 2006-2007

Warning thread contains food references!

SATURDAY 6TH JANUARY 4.56 PM

Today has been a good day i have just been and done my food shop which consists of all healthy food no naughties at all .

Breakfast :-
2 x weetabix
splash of milk

Lunch:-
lean skinless chicken breast
salald no dressing

Dinner:-
chicken in black bean sauce
basmati rice

muller strawberry yog

Extras:-
small dish red grapes
small dish green grapes

WATER = 2.5 litres
Other beverages :-
1 small glass fresh orange juice
1 coffee
1 small glass diet coke

All in all quite a good day i haven't been too exact as i haven't been to my meeting and got my books but as can see that all comes within my guidelines

mucho love skinnys 2 be XXXXXX

Well back again ,

I don't know what to say really haven't been following any diet just kind of getting thru each day with limited damage . Why cant i stop my dreams of ssing i am my own worst enemy i make myself so unhappy thoughts of surgery are here again and ashamed to admit but thoughts of a more desperate nature have been prevelant the past few days hoping i have turned a corner on that one though !

I am considering starting ssing saturday morning as i have 3 days off work to get into it but i will make no promises this girl just cant be trusted much love to you all Julie xxxxx

Well i have just paid all my bills no debts now so no excuse monetary to not ss hmmmmm......

Feel a bit stoopid at the mo like i am being a silly girl . I am really pizzing myself off now so i am off i figure i must be pizzing a few of you off too coz i dont get many responses !

Sorry being feeling oversensitive time to leave lolxx

Julie, you are NOT p'ing anyone off, I read a few diarys but have only ever responded once lol but I do read them and am genuinely interested!

I was thinking about what you said a bout the packs going straight throuh you, that was happening to me at the beginning too and I worked out if I drank more than 1.5litres of water in a 2 hour period then I would be in BIG trouble some days I got to the loo in the nick of time so it was awful! How do you space your water out? also do you drink more than one pack at the same time? because that can have the same affect too.

So what's the decision then are you on the ss wagon? I just know you can do it if you can just get through the first 2 weeks then you will be able to do it!
The one thing that is keeping me stoic at the moment is to keep thinking about the summer (it will be here sooner than you think) and imagine myself being 6 stones lighter!!! and then I imagine myself either staying the same weight or putting on weight and I can't bear the thought of how I will feel if that happens eep!

So if you like you can join me and we will do it together? I will stay on your case every single day if that's what you need! lol

Anyhow, just wanted to let you know your thread is important and interesting so keep posting!!!!!!

xx

Hey Mrs T,
I am having a little pity party my apologies :eek: i have just eaten lots of choccy and not feeling happy with myself :mad: i am so grateful for your reply i just feel very isolated right now ,
so i have made a decision, tomorrow shake for brekkie and see how it goes from there i will be positive and keep busy and slurp throughout the day i too have to be careful water wise .

Thanks again with you beside me how can i fail ;) xxxx julie xxx

Good girl!!!! Tomorrow is another day and the first day on your road to success!!!!!!
Remember to space out your packs evenly and sip the water (don't glug it)!!! You already know all this I remember when you first did the diet you were doing very well so if you can just capture that enthusiasm for the diet again you will have no probs at all!

xx

Julie - just read through your thread ... start to finish! I know what you mean about no-one replying ... as when I first started my diary I use to get upset when no-one responded. Then I realised it didn't matter as the diary was/is for ME - but it is still nice to have someone chat back .... or else you feel like you are talking to yourself (actually I do that a lot - so should be use to it!)

Anyway - back to you ..... I can not believe how NASTY your SIL is - what a cow!!!! Your brother must have the patience of a saint. My brother is a bit like her .... my SIL is infact my best friend.

Cambridge sachets can sometimes make people have problems due to vitamins etc .... one way to combat that is half the packs and have extra water. But if you want to stay on SW then it really is a healthy and great way to lose weight.

Ok bye for now ..... will pop in again soon now that I've read about you I want to see how you get on .... and revenge of the SIL when you are slim mini!

Hi Julie, how are you doing today? remember take no notice of your chatterbox when she starts! oh and also take no notice of your horrible SIL what a meanie! she sounds like a right old moo!!!!!!
xx

hey julie honey... just read your diary... omg how bad does your SIL sound... she defo didn't make a show of you girl... she sounds awful!!

hope you are ok hun and following a programme you are happy with..

love to ya

Gen xx

Hi FGE , Mrs Tweedy, and Gen,
Hope all you girls are ok ......

I feel embarrassed about my ramblings i am such a drama queen sometimes its just when you need support and no one answers i feel more desperate just me being a buffoon :eek: !

Well food wise i got to work at 6am :eek: and the day was manic till about 11am then nothing so i thought i will have my shake yeah feeling mega positive but i didnt have any with me thats the problem with getting up so early so i tried a slimfast shake YUK got half down lol !
Felt hungry later so i had a boiled egg sandwich and i was ok hasnt led to a binge so today is definitely a brighter day and 3 litres of water feelin' ok so far dont feel hungry and i havent had tea yet but thats gonna be a salad i will use my cambridge products and try them with food and whittle myself down to ss however long it takes . Not through the stages too precise when i am feeling so fragile ;) can't keep crashing and burning :rolleyes: !

Thanks for your patience with me
lotsa love Julie xxxxxxx

Hey Mrs Tweedy,

I am doing fine hope your ok and still at it your doing so well !

I haven't posted didnt want to jinx myself i have done 2 days initially meant to be ss but felt wrong for me so instead of having feelings of guilt and binge i had 2 shakes and a meal and 4litres + water so far this feels pretty damn good .

Will keep you posted xxxx

ok julie... just had a root around and found your diary!!!

so how ya getting on hun???

love

Gen xxx

Back