Julie's diary...this time I will do it!

Evening Julie. ... X

Evening to you too Di, :wavey:

Well it has been a bit of a hectic evening. Youngest son came home from uni, on his motorbike, to go to a party. Then his bike broke down on the way here so he got a farmer to store it for him and my hubby went to pick him up. Had to wait for eldest son to arrive after work with a van so now they have all gone off to bring the bike back home. It's now 9.15 and my poor son hasn't even got a chance of seeing much of his friends party! Poor thing.:cry:

Thanks slaj they all got home soon after. Son now gone back to uni leaving us with broken bike!

Still feeling good although scales didn't show any further loss this morning but I'm not too worried......only a bit, yes, I know I shouldn't be but old habits die hard!

Breakfast today was a bacon and cheese omlette which was lovely, lunch was pancakes and dinner was shepherds pie with cauli mash and green cabbage. Yes, Katie, GREEN cabbage! hahaha. Didn't think much of the shepherds pie or perhaps I just wasn't in the mood for it today. I am still drooling over the curry I made last night, it was sooooo good.

Feel in a bit of a nibbly mood tonight so am desparately trying to find something I'm allowed to eat which will satisfy this itch!

Drinking plenty so that is a good thing. :) Hope you have all had a good day.

Morning Julie... your poor son! what a bummer! Well done on the GREEN cabbage! ha ha x

Well, a very snowy morning here. Just put my walking boots in front of the fire to warm them up before I have to venture out. I think today is a definate 'non fashion' day!:) I'll stick to jeans and a jumper today to keep the chills at bay. We have kept our fire in all night for the past week as it has been so cold. It is warming just to see the welcoming glow in a morning!

Anyway time to get dressed and get a move on, see you all later.

Morning Julie, it was the same here but it's raining now so I expect the snow will soon be gone.

Jim, I don't know if you saw my earlier post thanking you for your curry recipe. I made it the other night and it was wonderful!!

Well another 4lb off this week. I'm pleased with that especially as I haven't been as green as I could have been. I keep having a major panic that I am not going to lose enough weight to get into the sort of dress I want for my daughter's wedding. I still have 8 weeks to go before I HAVE to get one. So even 3lb a week would be perfect...I just need to get at least one dress size smaller. These dresses are so fitted you need to get a bigger size anyway! I still haven't measured myself yet so I am determined to do that today as I can tell I have lost inches in places as well as the weight.
So just had pancakes for breakfast which have filled me up, so I should be fine now for a few hours.

See you all later.

Well done on the 4lbs Julie, ah, no I missed the curry post. i'm pleased you liked it :)

Last edited:
Wel done on the loss Julie, that's great:D

Amazing loss Julie !! Well done! Xx

Back