Julie's Weightloss Diary

KBQueen

Yummy Mummy in the making
I started calorie counting and exercise 2 weeks ago but only just starting my diary to hopefully keep myself motivated. My exercise consists of fast pace walking for 90 minutes or rowing machine. I also use a weighted hula hoop that I've not quite got the hang of and do some weights for arms.I eat around 1200 cals a day.
I lost 6lbs in my first week and 3lbs in my second, weigh in day is Sunday

Well done on your weight loss :) I just started calorie counting this week! The hula hoop sounds fun lol! Wishing you loads of success :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you very much :) Best of luck with calorie counting, I'm finding it quite easy and have plenty of energy to exercise too xx

Took the kids to McDonalds today, surprisingly didnt bother me not having anything, think I'm focused on weigh in 3 on Sunday. I've eaten really well this week and did plenty of exercise so hoping for 2lbs loss but think TOTM is due so maybe not.
Today I have had

Weetabix for brekkie
WW bread sandwich with ham for lunch + strawberries and blackberries
Chicken breast + very large salad for dinner
Snacks - rice cake, Shapers chocolate bar, watermelon, tea with skimmed milk

Total cals for day = 964

Exercise - 20mins uphill walking on treadmill, 30 mins on rowing machine vigorous effort = 587 cals burned

No exercise today as had a long busy day with the kids. Food today

B - Weetabix + semi skimmed milk
L- WW bread + ham
D - Chicken breast + large salad

Snacks - tea, coffee, rice cake, low fat crisps

Total cals - 880, need to eat more but too tired

Weighed in this morning and have lost 2lbs this week, also started TOTM and have a massive swollen tummy so I'm glad to have lost anything at all

well done on loss thats fab ... esp for totm xx

Ate quite a lot yesterday but still stayed at 1200 calories and did exercise that burned 500 cals. Still bloated from TOTM, hopefully that will go before next weigh in.

Did up hill walking for 30 mins this morning and will do half hour on rower later

Stayed within my cals today but a lot of the calories were junk food so I'm a bit annoyed with myself. Burned 520 cals through exercise

Went over calories today, have had 1275 cals and most of it is snacks. Not feeling too hopeful for weigh in on Sunday. Burned 520 cals through cardio today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, well done on your losses so far. All hope is not lost for your WI this Sunday - sounds like you have been keeping up with the exercise and not going to OTT calories-wise so I bet you still have a loss. And even if you don't - just means you need to give it your all for the next WI! :)

Thank you for the encouragement xx Your loss so far is fab, you must be so pleased xx

3lbs lost this week so I'm very pleased considering the chocolate and strawberry bon bons I had. 16lbs in 4 weeks so far :)

Been a bit naughty tonight and had crackers and cheese and choc digestives. Went over my calories and into my exercise calories so should be ok

jools your doing fab. well done on the loss this week and on the overall loss. have you noticed a change in your body yet?

sarah xx

jools your doing fab. well done on the loss this week and on the overall loss. have you noticed a change in your body yet?

sarah xx

My clothes are definitely looser, I can tell my stomach is flatter and my arms are thinner xx

Calorie intake today is 1400, calories burned through exercise is 500. Had some choc biscuits today as was desperate for some chocolate

Back