Julie's Weightloss Diary

Calories eaten today 1180, calories burned 450. I seem to not snack all through the day then want to eat everything in sight at night! Need to break that habit

evening jools

im feeling the same. sitting here thinking what can i eat!! crazy cause im not hungry. what exercise are you doing?

sarah xx

I do power walking on the treadmill on an incline and rowing machine x

Had McDonalds yesterday and alcohol last night, went into exercise calories. Weighed in today and have lost 2lbs, pleased with that considering the chocolate digestives, junk food and alcohol x

Calories had today 1150, burned 450

Had a terrible day yesterday, snacked on lots of crap and consumed 1800 calories :( Burned 500 calories. Stupidly decided to see if it made much difference on scales this morning and I've gained 2lbs!!!!

Back to normal yesterday, calories eaten was 1150, calories burned was 530. Trying to do well for the rest of the week as I have a night out on Friday and will be drinking

Had a bad week eating wise this week, lots of junk food and alcohol consumed resulting in 2lb gain. Back on track from today

Hey jools

in comparison to how youve done one week.of a.gain is fine. Its good to let off steam every now abd then to make you ficus again.

Hope your having a nice weekend.

Sarah xx

Thank you Sarah. I'm not disappointed as I know I can get straight back to it after a weekend of going mad x

Yesterdays cals went over, had 1550. Burned 460 doing rowing.

Today cals will be about 1150, burned 425

Cals eaten yesterday 1400, burned 310

Its TOTM now but hoping to lose the 2lbs I gained last week this week

Dont think I will lose those 2lbs this week, had a terrible day yesterday. Stopped logging the calories at around 2300!!! Stuffed myself stupid with chocolate and desserts. Drawing a line under it all and starting afresh tomorrow morning

I weighed in and STS. Starting afresh this morning, hoping for 2lb loss by Friday. I wont be counting Fri-Mon next weekend as off to Glasgow to see family and having a couple of meals/nights out

Hi Jools,

Well done you on the weight loss so far! I'm just starting out with the weight loss again and pleased to know i'm not the only one that gives in every now and again! Keep it up :)

I hope you have a brilliant week in Glasgow - you obviously deserve it!

Thanks,

Hannah xx

Thanks Hannah, I want to lose weight obviously but I also want to live a little. I don't stick 100% to healthy eating and allow myself treats here and there. The losses will be slower but at least I wont have a huge binge and give up this way.

Good luck on your weight loss journey, I would love to weigh what you weigh now xx

No exercise yesterday as had a sore tummy. Calories eaten 1250

Hi jools

dont feel down about living it up once in a while your doing fab.

Its totm for me also not nice but hey were women lol. Hope your feeling ok though.

Sarah xx

Thank you to you both xx

Feeling better today and burned 515 calories through exercise. I have only eaten 788 calories today just because I've been so busy. I dont want to eat anything this late to make up the cals

Back