JULY 2010 WEDDING (booked today)

Scamp

I AM SOOO EXCITED we only decided on Saturday and now everything is booked WOW

How much more motivation do I need.

Well after 12 1/2 years its about time, we have booked it once before which is why I first went on lipo as I was at the time a size 24 and got down to 14 before o/h lost his job so at least alot off the hard work is behind me.

Last edited:
:love047:

Congratulations !! You can do it - you've done really well so far !!
Stay on here for the motivation, and can't wait for the wedding pics !! dah da d dah !! (thats me singing here comes the bride!)

:character00250:

Hey,

You will be at your goal in a couple of months! I hope you have a wonderful wedding! :) Have you booked your honeymoon?

I got engaged at Christmas time, and hope to get married for the summer time too. Nothing booked yet, but I just want something small, as long as I am slim and happy, that's all that matters! :) Oh and I really want a nice honey moon! lol

Good luck babe xoxoxo

Thanks guys I will have learn off the kids how to download a picture first as I havent got a clue.

We have booked a flight to Turkey for three weeks the day after the wedding as we have an apartment there and are organising another party there. It hasnt quite sunk in yet, we have been like wirlwinds the last 2 days.

good luck you will do it xxx

Congrats! im sure youll look loverly! :)

How exciting! you'll love amazing I'm sure! Can't wait to see some pics, hope you'll share them with us!

Congratulations!! It won't take you long to get to goal. Looking forward to seeing the wedding pics. x

Congratulations xxx cannot wait for the piccies :D

Yay! Congratulations hun,bet your sooo excited.Cant wait to see photos.Were also hoping to marry in sept but nothing booked as of yet.
Weres it t?

xxx

Back