July 2012 Bride...and a LOT to loose

I was but I'm motivated now x it's my birthday in 9 weeks x I wanna get as close to target as possible and then ill start planning Emily's christening xx

My bday is in 2 weeks so just going to keep trying upto then and have a couple of days off plan round that time xxx

Hubby's birthday in 2 weeks so being extra good til then x just weighed myself x I've gained after another great week ... Thinking of not going anymore .. It's not coming off xx

Hi hun sorry not been about for a while been obsessing about weight loss n needed a break im back now just calorie counting for now how are you hows little one xxx

Hi :) glad you're back x were great thanks she's growing so quick!! I'm kinda following slimming world but kinda just watching what I eat x and going for lots of walks with Emily and the dog :) xx

Oh great hun im glad im just taking it a day at a time now im working different hours so cant go to group so weighing in at home and putting money into a jar to save for xmas. Xxx

Im just trying to calorie count at the min see how I get on with that been a little under the weather last few weeks so hoping to get back on track xxx

Back