July 2012 Bride...and a LOT to loose

With massive thanks to you for your inspiration to get back on track ... I've made my meal plan from today -27th x I'm not going to gain loads of weight after Xmas and I'm gonna walk to visit all the family .. Gonna enjoy myself but not go mad! Xx

It's nice having someone who you don't really know to help and were on the same boat .. In need of weighloss and got upcoming weddings .. Going to do my food shop in a bit :D xx

I seriously need to start on my weight loss journey!

Feeling really down today think its a comment my aunt made today about a dress she bought me last xmas she said "you might as well let your sister have it cause it wont fit u anymore" i came home and did nothing but cry xx

Dont let comments get you down .. Enjoy the Xmas period n after Xmas get an inspiring photo n stick it on the fridge .. I went out last night n had a naughty hang over day in today lol .. We will get there Hun .. I'm always here if you need support!! X

Thanks for your support! I've practically given up now til Xmas x it's too hard at the mo!! Got too much on!! I think it's 2 on for me this week :( but I've had a lovely time!! Lol xx

How you planning on doing that?! That's a tough one!! You need to focus on how beautiful you're going to look in your wedding dress :) because you will xx

Back