July 2012 Bride...and a LOT to loose

Hi, not a bride to be (yet) but I wanted to come and send you all lots of motivation wishes :)

You'll all look beautiful, even if you didn't lose anything.

My Nan is a nightmare for heartless weight comments, so I know how hard it is but IGNORE them. You will show them!!

Hope you all had a fantastic Christmas!

I just got a very cheap exercise bike from a Facebook group for buying and selling in my area, see if there are some in your area. I put mine in front of the tv in the evening and pedal away while I watch. I generally burn 1,000 - 3,000 calories a night. (3,500 calories - 1lb). It's helped me lose 3lb

Hi mommab x thanks for your kind words x Xmas is a real downfall for me .. I have an exercise bike was £28 in Argos but the pedal strap broke lol x I always stick it infront of tv x h2b mentioned buying me a proper bike in the new year xx

As, mine snapped so I sellotaped it hehe. I would love to ride a proper bike but too scared :/ I had an accident a few years back and came down a hill with my bike wrapped around someone else's and us pinned under them :/

I WILL get back on a bike one day!

Don't worry about after Christmas weigh ins. You're only human! Xx

I just couldn't see myself riding a bike in public!! Don't worry bout today x you'll be fine!! Today's a new day n I'm back on it 100% x only taking healthy food and no money to work xx

Same as me x I knew you'd be fine :) just stuffed my face with my Xmas dinner at my nan n grandads x lots of fruit n veg though x and we walked here n walking home again x did you get your new pack xx

Yeah i did not much difference but i only flicked through it im back on it 100% tomorrow got food diarys n fitness logs will be target in 2012 xx

Woke up this morning feeling really poorly but not letting that get in the way of this 100% week x made myself a pot of tea and gonna sit down with mags n my pack n get planning I want to lose as much as poss in 3 weeks as it will then be my birthday :) xx

Back