July 2012 Bride...and a LOT to loose

Didn't really wanna leave the house as its freezing but needto go get birthday cards washing powder and dog food lol ... Had a banana and green tea this morn I've actually planned my meals thus week and that's why I think I'm feeling better xx

My engagement do was on the 28th December, I wore a gorgeous purple dress from coast in a size 16, fitted really well until I put my strapless wonderbra on then it was a bit tight but hey. Anyway y'day went to bridal shop with a friend to cheer her up and tried on bridesmaid dresses she tried a 16 and it was way too small for her, so I tried it on (it was floor length and gorgeous) took a few steps forward and it fell right below my Boobs to my waist!!

HOORAY!!! I'm so flipping happy. Not long then I can start trying on size 14 wedding dresses, I hope my actual dress on the day will be a size 12 xxx

Well the dress i ordered it a 20 but can be taken down 2 sizes i have my 1st fitting on 15/2 :) excited xx

Omg such a let down. Been so good then had a 16 syn milkshake from KFC last night. Grr must be good and exercise loads! Need to be a waif.

Anybody looking at Justin Alexander dresses - so beautiful I want to cry xxx

I'm on star week too, I hate it. From slim to sluggish in just 2 days lol. I have W.I tomorrow. Just about to weigh myself now to see how I'm doing x

Back