July 2012 Bride...and a LOT to loose

Anyone going to the national wedding show this weekend? Xx

I read through a bit of this blog last night and saw you all started losing weight In august/september you all seem to be doing amazingly. How much have you lost so far?

On Slimming world I've lost 15lbs, but since starting to lose weight last year I've lost 32lbs so far. My wedding isn't until next April, but hoping to be fitter and thinner before then xxx

Did really well before Xmas lost 15.5lbs now on 11.5lbs .. Tried dress on on weekend and it doesn't quite fit .. So on a mission to lose 1 stone then see how dress is then lose bits from there xx

Gonna get in loads of super speed today and exercise lots .. 2 days off work and no housework to do as house is a building site lol .. Xxx

I cant wait dress fitting tomorrow two day off too go loads of house work to do and going for a walk later my friend joined too so think she will help me over next few weeks too xxx

I've just cycled 5k in less than 10 mins ;) I'm really motivated now .. Got my final bridesmaid trying her dress on in 3 weeks so I'm pushing myself for these next 3 weeks and I will try my dress on again :) x gonna do my food shop tonight as it's pay day then take puppy for a very long walk xx

Back