July 2012 Bride...and a LOT to loose

Oh cool :) I'm feeling loads better already after just 2 days! Were having a roast tonight cos I'm on lates all week now .. And I don't lilt roasties or gravy so it's all free for me ;) gonna have a jacket before work tomorrow and when I'm on lates I don't have chance to stop and think bout how hungry I am .. I'm working all day (16 hours) Sunday so that might prove difficult but hopefully I'll be ok ... Can't decide what to have for my breakfast though :( x I'm aiming to lose 2-3lbs this week x

2012bridetobe said:
Oh cool :) I'm feeling loads better already after just 2 days! Were having a roast tonight cos I'm on lates all week now .. And I don't lilt roasties or gravy so it's all free for me ;) gonna have a jacket before work tomorrow and when I'm on lates I don't have chance to stop and think bout how hungry I am .. I'm working all day (16 hours) Sunday so that might prove difficult but hopefully I'll be ok ... Can't decide what to have for my breakfast though :( x I'm aiming to lose 2-3lbs this week x

Are you a nurse? I find it so hard eating healthily sometimes due to the shifts we have, not finishing till 10pm etc Xx

Nope I'm a shift manager for welcome break .. Either work 6-2 or 2-10 x it's hard but I now try n eat a big lunch before I start and just have fruit and maybe a little snack on my breaks .. Earlies are ok because I take fruit ANd have lunch when I get home working all day tomorrow so need to plan that one out very carefully :( x

Im working 11-8 today so i have a salad packed up ready not taking any cash so i wont go over my planned foods for the day xxx

I had porridge for breakfast got sw quiech and salad for lunch wat a good loss this week and next week cause its my hen do 2 weeks today xxx

I've just made lunch/dinner til Monday night x I want to get 8.5 off in the next 3 weeks x I got no hen do plans yet what you doing x

hi!

i have my wedding booked for aug 19th 2012.

first dress fitting in june so im aiming to lose 2 stone by aug.

ive managed to lose 11lb in 4 weeks so im aiming to do 2 to 3 lb a week

is everyone all sorted?? how stressfull is it organising a wedding!!!

cant wait though,

:)

Hi lora! Wedding booked for 30th June really struggling with weight loss at the mo .. Aiming to lose another 1-2 stone x got 14 weeks so that's not bad at all .. Gonna push myself now x

its so hard isnt it bride2be!! whats ur other half like?is he helping you?

mines not too bad although as its me on the diet its always me to do the cooking and its hard trying to fit it all in!!

whens your dress fitting? have you chosen it??

He's tall and very thin!! So he helps the best he can but I can deprive him of his treats but he mainly eats them at work! He's helping me by asking me how many syns are in that before I eat it lol! X

yeah my other half is the same... can eat anything and not put on a pound. damn them!!

got my first dress fitting and my hen in june so trying to lose as much as i can till then.

Back