July 2012 wedding

Weddingdiet

I any brides to be out there on slimming world. I have been on the plan for 4 weeks now and lost 9 pound. Finding it quite easy at the min but would love to have like minded people for support on the bad days and support back and share success.

Sorry, I don't have the patience for SW, I'm on Cambridge. Still, good luck, you will still fnd lots support on the board :)

2 stone in 3 months - well, it would have been faster but as you can see from my sig I have not followed it faithfully. However, I am really pleased and getting lots of comments (which does make me wonder what they said before!)

And I would rather go slow and keep it off than do it fast and race it all back on again!

I agree slow is better it's nice to find a diet that suits you I like slimming world. I'm sure everyone was still being nice too before u lost weight. Let me know how you get on

Hi wedding diet .. I'm on sw too been on plan for 8 weeks and have lost 15lbs :) I'm getting married 30/06/12 x how's everything going? Xx

Hi everything is good I have been on for 5 weeks now lost 10.5 pound. How much u looking at loosing well done for your weight loss up to now.

I'm off work this week and all I wanna do I'd eat!! Lol I'd like to lose 3 more but I'm going to take it stone by stone and see .. Because I've ordered my dress and it can only be taken in 2 sizes xx

I'm worse when in work always cakes and choc flying round been so bad today. My first fitting is end November so need to loose loads by then

Back