July 2012 wedding

Discussion in 'Brides To Be' started by Weddingdiet, 12 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Weddingdiet

Weddingdiet Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    I any brides to be out there on slimming world. I have been on the plan for 4 weeks now and lost 9 pound. Finding it quite easy at the min but would love to have like minded people for support on the bad days and support back and share success.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. egbert

egbert Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.58%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Sorry, I don't have the patience for SW, I'm on Cambridge. Still, good luck, you will still fnd lots support on the board :)

4. Weddingdiet

Weddingdiet Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    My friend is on Cambridge she has lost 3 stone in a year but I love food to much lol. How much have you lost up to now

5. egbert

egbert Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.58%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    2 stone in 3 months - well, it would have been faster but as you can see from my sig I have not followed it faithfully. However, I am really pleased and getting lots of comments (which does make me wonder what they said before!)

And I would rather go slow and keep it off than do it fast and race it all back on again!

6. Weddingdiet

Weddingdiet Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    I agree slow is better it's nice to find a diet that suits you I like slimming world. I'm sure everyone was still being nice too before u lost weight. Let me know how you get on

7. Muffin_Moo

Muffin_Moo Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi wedding diet .. I'm on sw too been on plan for 8 weeks and have lost 15lbs :) I'm getting married 30/06/12 x how's everything going? Xx

8. Weddingdiet

Weddingdiet Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    Hi everything is good I have been on for 5 weeks now lost 10.5 pound. How much u looking at loosing well done for your weight loss up to now.

9. Weddingdiet

Weddingdiet Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    Omg have ate like a pig today damn you charity day at work I feel bad saying no

10. Muffin_Moo

Muffin_Moo Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm off work this week and all I wanna do I'd eat!! Lol I'd like to lose 3 more but I'm going to take it stone by stone and see .. Because I've ordered my dress and it can only be taken in 2 sizes xx

11. Weddingdiet

Weddingdiet Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    I'm worse when in work always cakes and choc flying round been so bad today. My first fitting is end November so need to loose loads by then

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.