July Challenge - Sign up now

Hi Starlight

I have stayed the same for the first week in July but soon to be rectified hopefully lol xx

Hi, can you add me please? I did quite well last month but haven't been very good the last couple of days and my first weigh in for July is tomorrow (tuesdays) soooo..i'm going to go for 6 lbs this month please!

I'd be happy with 4lbs, so could you add me please ? I've just booked a holiday, I can be half a stone lighter by then if I frame myself !

Thanks Starlight

go for the full five Starlight..go on

er not quite...Do you accept late comers?
Could you add me please?

I will have 5 weeks as W/I is Tues...so 1st one =tomorrow.
July Target=10lbs

thanks Starlight old pal.

Really cross with my self. I've broken my duck & for the first time lost NIL.

week 1. loss=0.00lb= sts.
Only signed up yesterday & already i'm behind my plan.
Ah well theres always next week I spose.

just thought starlight....doe it help at all that I've not lost & feel miffed too. unlike you I haven't kept totally 100% as I had salad & chicken at the Harvester with my children last night,but apart from that I''ve been good.
Diets are so cruel at times!

Hi, can you add me please? I did quite well last month but haven't been very good the last couple of days and my first weigh in for July is tomorrow (tuesdays) soooo..i'm going to go for 6 lbs this month please!

I'd be happy with 4lbs, so could you add me please ? I've just booked a holiday, I can be half a stone lighter by then if I frame myself !

Thanks Starlight

weigh in yesterday :) 4lbs off this week!!!

Nikki x

All added and updated :)

After my bad day on Monday - Im glad theres 5... Ill discount that one ;)

Thats you added jane :)

Thanks starlight.
I say you were up jolly late last night! Still on night shift? or just hving trouble with the old body clock?

I weighed in for this week and stayed the same!!!!

Was very disappointed as i should be on 25 points a day and for 5 days i only had 19 then on friday (night before weigh in) I had 27 points which included a bottle of wine.

WW leader said this was probably why i didn't loose with having more the day before...

I weighed in for this week and stayed the same!!!!

Was very disappointed as i should be on 25 points a day and for 5 days i only had 19 then on friday (night before weigh in) I had 27 points which included a bottle of wine.

WW leader said this was probably why i didn't loose with having more the day before...

Its certainly a week for staying the same :(

It might also be that you saved too many points, youre not supposed to save more than 4 a day, saving 6 might have contributed :(

Hope you have a good week this week :)

Back