July Challenge

-1lb for me this week :)

Hey mini friends well done on the fab losses - Hope ya all had a good weekend..

Ive STS this week... Heres to next week :p

As always best of luck.......

well im sorry ive not been about over the last week or so.. its been manic here... but hope to be able to catch up on everything and everyones posts...
well done to those who have lost weight this last week..
i managed a 1lb gain. :( so thats a bummer...

but im working on gettting rid of that one and also going for some more! :)

WOOOO hoooooooooooooooooo another 5lbs off for me please

aiming for 2lbs next week to reach the three stone moark

wow get you... 2lbs over target and you have not even gotten half way through yet!! your amazing...
whats your secret??

Good Luck to everyone this week!!

list has been updated.
if ive missed any, or you have not written them down, let me know please. :)

Im new

Is it too late for me to join the July Challenge. I would only have 2 weeks to do it. But i really need to get in gear.

I am aiming for 1lb per week

Is it too late for me to join the July Challenge. I would only have 2 weeks to do it. But i really need to get in gear.

I am aiming for 1lb per week

welcome.
of course you can join!!!
ive put you down for 2lbs. is that ok? or would you like to aim for more...

your welcome. and good luck!

Hey everyone how are you all doing? hope your weight loss journey this week is going well... Im going away for a week so gonna miss mondays WI... but as soon as im back i will update (i really am HOPING to be good food wise.. i do get "carried away" when seeing food :eek::eek:

As always best of luck everyone...

Morning everyone
im hopin this will work as im on my blackberry, im havin my WI couple of
Days early as im on my way to hols. I lost 3lbs and am well pleased.

Tj have a fab time away and i totally know how u feel about eating while away i go completely
Crazy so its gonna be a hard week for me too stay positive and lots of luck to u and everyone else too.

Also fab weight loss you truly amaze me

Good luck all, precious x

Sorry I haven't checked in lately! I've lost 3.5lbs this month. Not so great at all but eh it's better than nothing I suppose. Hope everyone else is doing good! :)

Hey everyone, congrats on the briliant losses so far! :D I'm going to have to halve my uphill treadmill challenge and make it a walk in the park instead, my creaky knees have been swelling up so am going for 30 miles in the park instead of 60 on the treadmill. 26 more to go.... :character00115:

Back