July Challenge

-1lb for me but official weigh in is 2moro so im really hoping im going to somehow lose 1lb overnight to get me to my target! lol

ive been extreemly slack this month... sorry.
ive updated the list. let me know if ive missed anything.

i lost 1.5lbs at weigh in last week...

im slightly concerned that im not losing enough weight. and wondering if the pressure of having to get into a dress at the end of the year is kinda putting too much pressure and stress on me...

i have to lose more weight!
any tips anyone....

TJ your doing so well... how are you doing it!

I crashed and burned in July, gained weight, got back on the diet last week and lost the weight I gained and lost an extra 1.5lbs, Ive got another weigh in before the end of the month... doubt I will lose 8.5lbs to hit this months target hehe but there is always next month

Hey all...
Hope you all had a fab week.. Ive had such a fun packed week its been a blast.. Ive gained 2 lbs :kissass: from all the fun and eating lush food....but thats ok... heres to next week :)

Kes - well done on your 1.5lbs loss thats great news... Regarding advice on slow weightloss i too have this problem so cant help but you have done amazing and maybe as u may be getting closer to your ideal weight maybe thats why its abit slower .. but im sure there will be someone who has got some advice and tips for u :) keep doing what ur doing :D

Sammy - well donr on your weight loss too thats fantastic to hear ur back in the "zone" with ur weight loss - we all have crazy moments lol..

well done to everyone and good luck to all with WI's commin up

Aww TJ - I wouldnt worry too much! +1llb isnt too much when you look at how much youve lost already! Hehe

Sammy - I too have crashed and burned this month lol I have gone up and down and up and down and (you get the picture lol). For my final weigh in I have stayed the same and so.....for July I have altogether gained nothing and lost nothing lol I suppose its not too bad because I havnt gained loads (there were wayyyy too many birthdays this month) but on the flip side I feel like Ive wasted another month *sigh* Oh well.....Kes - can you start the next challenge for August, and I will sign up to it straight away! lol

X

didnt reach my goal unfortunatly but did lose another 1lb this week :)

Back