July starters

just checking my ticker....

Well done Kelly, thats fab! x

Hi violet, I'm on 3 packs a day, I have 2 shakes and a bar, loving them all! I am also reading the beck diet book, perfect to read along with any vlcd and very similar to LL therapy. Putting on weight while on a diet really sucks which is why I love a food replacement diet, I lost at least 3pm every week on LL even at time of the month! I feel in a lot of power knowing that in a few months I could be at goal then the work to maintain starts!

Baby blue eyes, there's a sticky on here about alcohol and ketosis, I know really know what the guidelines are, but I would try to avoid getting out of ketosis as it makes things so much harder.

Kelly that is fabulous!!! Bet you are well pleased and that has spurred you on, I can't wait for wi now!

Well done anon, feels good to be in such control eh? Keep it up! X.

Oh and violet I was in ketosis by day 3, nice and quick and no real side effects!

How u all doing today my lovelies? :D Im feeling liek a sneaky weigh in but i wont! Usually weigh in on mondays but cos im going on hols on saturday im gona leave it til friday, eek! Hoping for another 4lbs off before i go (cos when im away im off the diet and will defo gain lol) TS when i get back, and im actually looking forward to it! Mad? Oh yeah! haha x

Hi violet, I'm on 3 packs a day, I have 2 shakes and a bar, loving them all! I am also reading the beck diet book, perfect to read along with any vlcd and very similar to LL therapy. Putting on weight while on a diet really sucks which is why I love a food replacement diet, I lost at least 3pm every week on LL even at time of the month! I feel in a lot of power knowing that in a few months I could be at goal then the work to maintain starts!

I had a beck book some time ago, I don't know what I did with it, I'll see if I can get one off Ebay.

Are you splitting your bar or just having it in one go? I'm thinking I could have 3 packs, 4 packs if I wanted to, but split the bar as use it as a pudding for a lunch and dinner pack if you like.

Are you taking the Xenical with the packs too?

Oh and violet I was in ketosis by day 3, nice and quick and no real side effects!

That's brilliant hun! I worry about side effects, some diets have left me feeling really light headed, and dizzy at first which I'm not too keen on, I've also had that racing heart, like a panic attack, I don't like that :(

Enjoy your swim!

Hi everyone only just come back on to minimins and seen this thread. I am a restarter tried cd, lt and now I'm trying exante. I previously lost a lot of weight, maintained for a few months and then put 3 stone back on, hence my swift return. Just had my first weigh in this morning and i've lost 9 lb! Which was awesome. But today I've cheated and had ham and lettuce and some red pepper it was beautiful. But I'm really regretting it and this should be the strongest day with the result I had. It's almost like I'm sabotaging myself! Anyway enough about me, good luck everyone and I'm looking forward to reading your updates xxx

That's brilliant hun! I worry about side effects, some diets have left me feeling really light headed, and dizzy at first which I'm not too keen on, I've also had that racing heart, like a panic attack, I don't like that :(

I had racing heart for a few hours towards the end of day 2, lots of water so i know its not dehydration and a nice sleep and i was fine! xx

bunny_hops said:
I had a beck book some time ago, I don't know what I did with it, I'll see if I can get one off Ebay.

Are you splitting your bar or just having it in one go? I'm thinking I could have 3 packs, 4 packs if I wanted to, but split the bar as use it as a pudding for a lunch and dinner pack if you like.

Are you taking the Xenical with the packs too?

I'm just having 3 packs a day Hun and it's working good for me! Not taking xenical no, saving it for a rainy day ;)

kokokisses said:
Hi everyone only just come back on to minimins and seen this thread. I am a restarter tried cd, lt and now I'm trying exante. I previously lost a lot of weight, maintained for a few months and then put 3 stone back on, hence my swift return. Just had my first weigh in this morning and i've lost 9 lb! Which was awesome. But today I've cheated and had ham and lettuce and some red pepper it was beautiful. But I'm really regretting it and this should be the strongest day with the result I had. It's almost like I'm sabotaging myself! Anyway enough about me, good luck everyone and I'm looking forward to reading your updates xxx

Welcome Koko and try to move on, your foods shouldn't have take you out of ketosis so hopefully you will be fine, just learn from it and move on. Great results for week1, you know you can do this as you have done it before!

Hi koko

You havnt cheated. You just had a WS day.

well done and keep up the good work.

xxxxxx

Stephie77 xxx

Hello everyone,
My names Sophie & i have just started teh exante diet. I used to do the Cambride diet but due to lack of support from my councillors i decided to join exante & go it alone!!!

So day 1 here we go!!!

How much has everyone lost on it so far?? x

Hello everyone,
My names Sophie & i have just started teh exante diet. I used to do the Cambride diet but due to lack of support from my councillors i decided to join exante & go it alone!!!

So day 1 here we go!!!

How much has everyone lost on it so far?? x

welcome to the exante diet this is my second week so im new too good luck and hope your first week goes well for you..xx

Hi sophie and welcome, Exante is a good place to be! It's my first week so will let you know on 2 days how much I lose hehe but carry on drinking and you will be fine!

Back