July starters

Thanks Gemma and stephie I needed that encouragement. Felt awful currently having a better day today. How are you all doing? What's ws? Xxx

Working solutions...

3 packs and a 400cal meal

Xxx

Stephie77 xxx

I think sometimes I need that option lol. Thanks xxx

Been a busy few days! I have been to the gym, it was hard work and I stopped half way through my routine, will have to work on getting that back to how it was. Swimming was fun, I enjoyed that. The diet had been fine, weigh in tomorrow and was really looking forward to it! I am also working for the day tomorrow, so that should be interesting, they are giving me a few 'keep in touch' days, will be lovely to see all my colleagues.

Hope you are all well xx

Hello everyone
I'm day one today!!! Just getting into bed! Since I had my first shake ive felt really sick, I've had vanilla and strawberry shakes and I couldnt face another the way I felt so I had a cd bar lots of water and a dr pepper zero ( I love that I can have this)
On cd I lost 3.5 stone which was pretty good but I went underweight for my height and had to gain so now gone too far the other way I want to lose about 1.5 then switch to ws but time will tell. My hubby just brought me a goal dress, so can't wait to put it on. And then He tells me we are going out Friday :( not good for me!!!!
I saw someone ask about difference in shakes to cd and all I can say is the flavours seem week at the moment (figure this would change) and all I taste in them is porridge but I've not felt well so that just might be my own doing. Good night to everyone and fingers crosses I'm not eating my arm tomorrow lol xxx

Welcome Maria, look forward to reading how you get on, sounds like you have a good plan!

Well weigh in this morning and I lost 10lbs!!!!!!!! Thrilled with that, off to work with a spring in my step xxxx

Im having a crap few days, ive been on the diet 2 days but day 1 i had a bar, 2 shakes & a 260 prawn & pasta salad, yesterday i had 2 products 1 wholemeal tuna salad wrap but i had some haribo sweets not good!!!

So i need to start today properly!!!

I need encouragement please because im poorly & i have been doing 13 hour day shifts at work!!! Im sooo tired all i want to do is eat!!!! and cry & sleep!!! lol

help me pweeeaaaseeee

SophieLily said:
Im having a crap few days, ive been on the diet 2 days but day 1 i had a bar, 2 shakes & a 260 prawn & pasta salad, yesterday i had 2 products 1 wholemeal tuna salad wrap but i had some haribo sweets not good!!!

I need encouragement please because im poorly & i have been doing 13 hour day shifts at work!!! Im sooo tired all i want to do is eat!!!! and cry & sleep!!! lol

help me pweeeaaaseeee

Hi Sophie sounds like you are having a really tough time and maybe should do WS until you are better ( buy properly ie without the carbs ?) . Not sure what others would suggest but I would on such long days also split my packs to have at my breaks and maybe have the WS meal at lunchtime ( not sure how your shift works) so eg 1/2 shake for breakfast . No carb lunch ... That still leaves you with eg 1/4 bar x2 while at work ( to have with a hot drink) and 1/2 a soup so you still have 1/2 a soup , 1/2 a shake and 1/2 a bar when you get home ...,,voila a three course meal. Hope this helps . You will feel loads better once you are in ketosis . Xx

help me pweeeaaaseeee

I assume you are doing working solution? You aren't really supposed to eat bread/pasta or anything high carb or you won't go into keto...which means you'll be eternally hungry xx

Would you not consider doing TS? I've done WS and TS and believe it or not, TS is actually easier to do because you don't have to worry about food at all... maybe worth a thought?

Poor Sophie, you need to try and make a commitment to either ts or ws as by eating carbs it will just make this a hard road, where as once u get into ketosis it's much easier.

I had a day at work today, catching up with my colleagues was really good and no-one noticed I didn't participate in the buffet as I ate my bar which not 1 person questioned, so was pleased about that and reminded melt my mums saying, 'you wouldn't care what others think of you, if you knew how seldom they did!' I think we just worry about what others are doing. Have a good evening all, catching up with my boys after missing them loads!!!!

Starting tomorrow!

Evening All!
I'm getting all psyched up for starting Exante total tomorrow with the other half. I have at least 6 stone to lose, and him 4.5
Never tried a total meal replacement diet before and am a bit worried about the first few days before ketosis. Planned it around 'stay at home' days though so I don't lose all my friends and family while getting through the initial bit:D
Great to see so many of us in the same boat.
Good luck all, and keep your fingers crossed for me and the other half;)
Sheena

Sophie i do ts with a few ws days chucked in for when i really have to eat or im out with friends etc.

As long as its low carb and low fat u should stay in keto.

I tend to stick to tuna salad, chicken salad, poached fish.....all are high protein and low carb which do not knock me out of keto.

It works for me and others on here as well do combos of ws/ts.

Xx

Stephie77 xxx

Good luck sheena xxx

Stephie77 xxx

Take some pills nasher and it will pass x

Off to cinema tonight, really looking forward to seeing harry potter with some great friends, then everyone back to ours for drinks and takeaway.... Or soup and
Coke zero ;)

Hey,

I started on the 5th July, but did a week of LT before that. Lost 17lbs to date which I'm chuffed about. Have been TS everyday bar last night when I went out for a planned anniversary meal. Back on track today.

Have gained four stone over last couple of yrs, on a mission to get rid now!

Start 14'7. WI1 -11. WI2 -4. WI3 -2

Take some pills nasher and it will pass x

Off to cinema tonight, really looking forward to seeing harry potter with some great friends, then everyone back to ours for drinks and takeaway.... Or soup and
Coke zero ;)

Well done on the 10lbs hun!!! I started today, so far so good :)

Enjoy Harry Potter xx

Ok so far I'm fine feeling ok stomach a little outta sorts and feeling very weak but other than that fine just one tiny issue my mum is doing a BBQ at hers tomorrow and I know shed going to moan at me if I don't eat something!!! But i'll be day. 5 tomorrow so really don't want to stop or eat

bunny_hops said:
Well done on the 10lbs hun!!! I started today, so far so good :)

Enjoy Harry Potter xx

Hey violet, how's it going? Still going strong here and really on the zone. Had a poker night at ours last night, loads of snacks, bit wasn't tempted once. Enjoyed my coke and dr pepper Zero. Went to badminton today and manage to play a whole hour, felt like I had bags of energy so pleased that's back! Off to the park now with me little boys, hope you are all enjoying the sunshine and imaging the lovely clothes we will soon be wearing!

No sunshine here! I wanted to go to the beach today for a walk but the clouds are a bit off-putting. There's also skinny tourists everywhere, so housework it is :p

Back