Julz journey to a thinner me! :)

I didn't have mine made smaller, my oH bought me an eternity ring with 12 little diamonds to signify my 12 stones lost. It's in a smaller size so it keeps my others on as well as being a constant reminder of what I've achieved - good idea - start dropping hints !!!

Fab idea that. Note to self get a hubby lol

Julz journey to a thinner me:)

Day 70
Had a bit of a strange few days, went to my daughters for the weekend as it was my eldest granddaughter's birthday, had a lovely time. No real issues with food being around, kept to shakes and bars.
My son, daughter in law and other granddaughter came too, so it was a really lovely family weekend.

In the evening I was making a shake for my tea, then Son in law asked me how much I had lost, I told him 2 stone so far, and still had 4 stone to go (approx), didn't get the response I hoped for............. He is GRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHH
'crumbs didn't realise you were that fat! I'm only 15 stone and I'm much taller than you'! Why don't you just have something to eat, there's pizza there, it won't hurt a little bit'
I took a deep breath, said no and walked away! Stuck to LLT. :sigh:

Anyway, didn't sleep well for the 2 nights, so felt quite grumpy. Fell out with daughter in law, not spitefully but a big difference of opinion on raising kids. I know I'm the grandma, and things have changed but some of the things she was going on about and could not see the potential issues that will come if they don't change their ways.............. Tried very hard not to criticise, not easy. Came home early as was worried it would get worse.
Feel really flat this week, but keeping going, mmmmmmm moody again??

On a brighter note, I had a trouser issue on Monday for work, he he, too big! Managed to find a smaller pair and using belt on the last hole to tighten them up, rather than the last hole because that's the only one I can do up!
Went to Bon Marche as they have a sale and didn't want to spend too much as I wont be this size for too much longer! Well, I tried a 16 on and they do up, a little snug but ok and only £10, results are starting to show.

On the way out I spotted a lovely floaty top in the sale and bought it, size 12! It's my goal to get into by my holiday, I have used it as my avatar, to remind me. It's also hanging on my wardrobe so I can focus on the size. Hoping it will be the right shape for me when I get that size. It's difficult to try and work out future shapes, my holiday is in September and I would love to buy some clothes now, but don't want to as not sure size or shape, hey ho, it will soon be dropping off..............

Missing my cbt sessions, I will be going for WI Sunday for the first time for 3 weeks. Have been 100%, but have been exercising so not sure what I will have lost!

Adopted the suggestion about using bangles on one wrist and moving to the other as I drink water during the day, I use a 750 ml bottle and 8 bangles, which include 2 cups of bouillon during the day, so water should be 4.5 litres plus the bouillon and pack water.

Good luck everyone with the week's WI
Jx

Families are such a nightmare sometimes! I had many a run in with my mother in law it was the children who suffered long term because of the dreadful relationship and difference of opinions we had and unfortunately most about my parenting skills. Sometimes you have to let them learn from their own mistakes and also pick up the pieces as hard as it is.

Loving the fact you got into a smaller size and the avatar top is lovely. As for your shape my LLC always says your shape will be the same but smaller so that might help with buying clothes for your holiday xxx

Thanks, he makes me so mad, I have only just calmed down from last weekend, had to bite my tongue, (ooh any calories in that?)

The rest of my rant.............. son in law took the 4 year old to bed at 8pm and said good night, he was tired and needed some space so took himself off to bed! My daughter was up baking until 2am Sat morning, then up again at 7am to finish off the party food. Son in law had taken himself off to the Gym as he needed some time to himself!!!!!! Party went really well, we got home, had the pizza incident as above, he then went out to the pub with my son for a few drinks, no problems there. Sunday morning, son in law SO noisy with the kids at 6.30 taking them downstairs I got up. 4 yr old whose birthday was on the Sat asked could she open the rest of the pressies from the party. I said, wait till Mummy gets up so she can join in. Son in law said go and get Mummy up now, I said no she was up till 2 am then again at 7 to get all the party food ready, she had a job interview in Bridgend on the Monday, ( she lives in Essex, job is London based) and it was her 2nd week back to work after maternity, let her have a lie in!

She had been through so much over the last few months, it makes me so mad!:mad:

Anyway, at 7.30 I let granddaughter go and wake up her mum, 5 minutes after she came down, son in law took himself off to bed as he was tired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In his defence, he had got the kids their breakfast, leaving bowls, cups, food on the floor.............:mad:

I struggled to keep my mouth shut which is why I came home early. Why are men like that? He can't see there is anything wrong, if the kids wake up in the night, he just goes in the spare room, so he's not tired!!!!!!

Rant over.

Been having some crooked thoughts over the last few days, and last night ended up eating an additional bar:break_diet:
Fought it for about 4 hours, I was so hungry, and my tummy seemed to be sloshing around with water, don't think I am out of ketosis, have not had anything else other than 4 packs and lots of water. Have been exercising, not sure if that has an impact? I know I should not have eaten it, but have put it behind me, it's done. I could have eaten more but had another drink and went to bed.
Again, struggling with going to the loo, weeing for England, but 4 days now and feeling bloated. Bought some whole Psyllium Husk, which bizarrely from the day I ordered it, I then managed to go everyday! so have not used it yet. I needed to wait for the weekend in case it goes too well!

Struggled with water today, have one more pack to have, going in the bath soon to chill out.

Can't wait till Sunday for I hope a good WI, but also to get some more shakes, its nearly 3 weeks since I went to get packs and have mainly soups left, which I don't find filling, that might be why crooked thoughts 'I'm hungry' ?

Had a look at the 30 day shred that just arrived, think I will have a fresh start in the morning, looks a challenge!

Good luck to all with WI this week.

BTW, got told off by LLC for saying onwards and downwards! It's negative!!! Not quite how I see it or mean it!

Still on medication for my wobbly head, some days are better than others

Off to have a peep at other diaries!

Jx

Julz journey to a thinner me:)

Day 74

Just back from WI, really pleased I lost 8lbs, as I have increased my exercise, so shape is definitely changing. Was measured today as well, have lost 3.5 inches from bust, 6 inches from waist and 6 inches from hips since starting which is just fab!

Glad I went today as I had run out of shakes after 3 weeks only had savoury packs and have a really sweet tooth at the moment, think that might be why I ended up having an extra bar the other night.

Went swimming this morning, managed 45 lengths of the hydro pool, and spent 45 minutes in the jacuzzi, which just set me up for a great day.

Started off doing my Lateral Thigh Trainer, which is getting easier each day. Going to record my exercising on here too so I can keep track.

Going to start 30 day shred in a few minutes, will update here afterwards.

Today's CBT was good, we are on Transitions, week 2, Lifeline, where we drew a line with when we started being over weight and then exploring reasons at different stages when you have been normal weight or low weight. I have been overweight since I was about 12. I have always had big breasts, currently 36 JJ, and was teased about them as I grew up. I have wanted a breast reduction for several years but don't have the money to go private.
I spoke to my GP at the time about 4 years ago, she said I could go on the list to be seen, when my BMI gets to 24 or less, that's the rules for acceptance. It was about 2 year waiting list at the time and she would not even put me on the list until my BMI was under 24.

During today's CBT my LLC made me see (?) that it has been emotionally damaging all those years, I should go and see my new GP to see if they will do something about it. I had planned to mention it when I reach goal, but LLC said why wait?

I have to go back to GP in 2 weeks about my wobbly head, so hope to feel brave enough to discuss, new GP and male, have not got a relationship yet that I feel I can open up. I know that's silly, but I do find it hard to have the confidence sometimes :confused:

Got some asparagus soup today and just tried one, its delicious, so glad I got 4. Mostly got shakes as the weather is getting warmer, even though I am still cold!!!

Good luck everyone with this week's WI

Jx

30 day shred!
Well, hats off to you Hannah, I did the warm up and first few exercises, and had to stop after the 2nd round of jumping jacks, with my boobs bouncing around, tooooooooooooooo much, and the push ups (easy ones!) my knee replacement was getting very grumpy!

So, 1/2 day shred done, must try harder!

Jx

Well done that woman for making a start. Bang tidy x

Julz said:
30 day shred!
Well, hats off to you Hannah, I did the warm up and first few exercises, and had to stop after the 2nd round of jumping jacks, with my boobs bouncing around, tooooooooooooooo much, and the push ups (easy ones!) my knee replacement was getting very grumpy!

So, 1/2 day shred done, must try harder!

Jx

Well done for making a start!

I suggest you try and adapt the exercises to suit you - it is very tough workout especially on total.

With good shoes and sports bra you will be better equipped to do it. I'm amazed how quickly my fitness has progressed by doing it. The jumping jacks etc nearly finished me off when I first started and I had been going to the gym!!

My suggestion is to keep moving even if you are just marching on the spot and have a go at all the exercises. If you can only do a few to begin, with challenge yourself to do 2 more next time and so on.

Good luck!! xx

Well done for making a start!

I suggest you try and adapt the exercises to suit you - it is very tough workout especially on total.

With good shoes and sports bra you will be better equipped to do it. I'm amazed how quickly my fitness has progressed by doing it. The jumping jacks etc nearly finished me off when I first started and I had been going to the gym!!

My suggestion is to keep moving even if you are just marching on the spot and have a go at all the exercises. If you can only do a few to begin, with challenge yourself to do 2 more next time and so on.

Good luck!! xx

Thanks Hannah, I emailed Lessbounce, they don't have a shop in Salisbury but are happy for me to go to their office to try them on, as not sure size wise at the moment, so going down Friday next week.

Yep the jumping jacks are something else, I made sure I closed the curtains, didn't want my neighbours having hysterics through the windows!
I did try the marching to keep moving, I will have another tame go in a while, so I figure if I can do 1/2 a day each day I will soon be up to speed.

I haven't been to the gym in years! :eek:
Jx

Julz journey to a thinner me :)

Day 75
Had a very bad nights sleep last night, not sure why? Did end up getting up for the loo a couple of times, more than I have recently. Was tossing and turning most of the night, had a bath before bed so not sure what went on. Mega tired today and a little grumpy!

Had a chilled day at work today, legs are a bit sore today, did my LLT, and an entertaining 1/2 day shred! Walked up hill for 1.5 miles after work, which felt good. Not going to do my LLT tonight, just had my last shake, and decided going off to bed early.

Had some news today, my friends that were involved in a car crash on 2 Jan this year, my friend who was driving broke his neck in the accident. The driver of the other car overtook on a blind corner with icy roads, hit them head on. My friend is paralysed and will never walk again. The rest of the family in the car were ok, whiplash, but ok. I am so amazed at his positive mental attitude to the whole event, if he had not had that state of mind the doctors said he would not have made it, and the family would have been in more trouble.

Well today the other driver bothered to turn up for court, he didn't show 2 weeks ago as he forgot to instruct a legal aid solicitor! Result in court today, after the impact statements had been read out, £330 fine and 3 month driving ban, no points, no prison nothing. Truly there is no justice in the world. Their whole life has changed forever, they have to have the house altered to be able to get a wheelchair in and out, a lift, take out the bathroom, put in a wet room, it goes on.
I am so mad about it, its ridiculous:mad::mad::mad::mad::confused:
It is so unfair. I am a great believer of what goes around comes around, I really hope on this occasion it does.

Anyway, rant over!

Back to 2 shakes a day now I have the supplies, which is great for me, had chilli for lunch and a bar at 4pm. Seems all ok, have had gnawing heart burn again all day :(

Started to take the psyllium husks and they have had the desired effect, ahhh much better.
Whole Psyllium Husks from Myprotein

Would recommend it if anyone is having a problem going to no 2, no pain or urgency and mixes well with the shakes, £4.49 for a bag that should last till Christmas!

Oh no, gone down the toilet talk again!

Off to have a peep at other diaries, then early bed.

Jx

Outrageous verdict. Fair makes you spit. All that devistation and so little consequence for the perpetrator. I am on jury duty soon. Heaven help people lol I think I would be a what they call a hanging judge lol

Back