jumping on scales

katsmad64

Any ideas to stop weighing at home . I know that weighing too often only messes with your mind if you gain or loose . Should I just throw them away ? How do everyone else manage ? X

Any ideas to stop weighing at home . I know that weighing too often only messes with your mind if you gain or loose . Should I just throw them away ? How do everyone else manage ? X

Put them in the bin.

Or take them out of the house.

It really is just not worth it, as weight fluctuates up and down during the week. ;)

Lisa xx

If you are weighing in class, then get the scales out of the house. If you are weighing from home store the scales out of sight.

It is a very difficult habit to break. I had to throw mine away in the end as I got obsessed with standing on them several times a day.

Good luck. :)

Same advice here! if you weigh at SW then throw them away......if not only use once a week.

Apparently there was an article in the Mail this week saying that constant weighing is one of the major causes of depression:eek:

Put your scales in the garage or shed. Too much effort needed to just jump on and off then. ;)

Thanks for the advice going to put them in garage out of reach if I've not use them ( or my family sometimes my husband weighs to check his weight all 11 stone of him ! ) Then they'll be going in the bin . I'll stick to WI at group from now on . Good luck everyone x

Give them to your OH - friend - parents etc and tell them to give them back to you on your weigh day. This is what I did after I became a compulsive weigher.
No matter what I said (or begged) he would not give them back to me until Friday. :D

:party0023:My OH weighs 10stone 3lbs which is my goal.

I used to get my hubby to hide them from me lol!! Its helped, i also keep them out of sight, as they say, out of sight, out of mind!!

Xxxxx

Back