Jumping ship!!

no its the creme de la creme havana anejo especial!! we brought back lots from cuba in january...addicted.com

gentoo said:
Teetie - how do I get the books I want on kobo? I can't see how to search for titles.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

are you on computer or phone app?

well on mine there is a bar at the bottom that says search...its the android app I have tho.

Mmm rum and coke. Red wine's more my tipple tho :)

I like red wine too..just think of all that resveratol too :) I prefer riojas though at the moment....or making it into sangria for the hot weather (which by the way has deserted us)

So weighed in this am. It's only been 3 days (dd, ud, dd then weigh on am of ud) and I've lost 3lbs!!! Happy days. Am sitting here full of yummy burgers, avocado and cheese and contemplating strawberries and cream :) life is good :) DDs are hard but this sure makes up for it. And I'm much more careful about planning my food on UDs coz I make sure it's food I really want!

I know what you mean!! ive just spent half an hour entering tomorrow UD into mfp!! I cant wait lol I will weigh myself tmro.am too just for curiositys sake, it defo seems too good to be true! but I love it!

Mmm...really enjoying my UD :) Dreading DD tomorrow - mainly because it's the last day of term, the kids are all bring in cakes and biscuits for a jubilee tea party and the staff have decided to order lunch from the chip shop so I will be surrounded by food!! Arghhh!! But determined to stay focused and keep as low as I can so I can enjoy the weekend.
Hope you have all had good days? X

Thank you - that's a good idea, if I get it in my head now that it will be a DD and that means I can be more flexible when I'm out with friends over the weekend that should keep me on track :) x

So weighed in this am. It's only been 3 days (dd, ud, dd then weigh on am of ud) and I've lost 3lbs!!! Happy days. Am sitting here full of yummy burgers, avocado and cheese and contemplating strawberries and cream :) life is good :) DDs are hard but this sure makes up for it. And I'm much more careful about planning my food on UDs coz I make sure it's food I really want!
Well done, excellent loss :clap:

Couldn't hold out... Not without risking bingeing, i was starting to crave sugary stuff so I had a small plate of healthy stuff (avocado, Parma ham, small piece of cheese), so I've had a total of 745 cals today. I'm satisfied, so am thinking of leaving it there and still counting it as my DD day. Is that okay or should I count it as an immediate day?

I'm actually quite pleased, because I do have a tendency to binge then say I'll start over tomorrow, but I didn't this time!

745 is better than a binge to 2000, just ty and take yourself away upstairs and out of the way of the food. Go and have a bath and relax x

15 lost : 52 to goal

Well done in not bingeing, It doesn't really matter what you decide to call it, as it didn't turn into an UP you can just carry on with Tomorrows UP day as planned ;)

Ate 1218 - all healthy, all low carb so am pleased! It's an intermediate day and I'm fine with that :) will carry on with planned up day tomorrow and then play by ear for sun - either a DD if im ready for one or another Intermediate one to get me back in sync for the week.

its lovely to have support on here, thank you x

Back