June 100% Challenge!!!

on an up day I tend to have about 1500 - 1800 cals. I weigh myself every morning and every evening before I go to bed, oh and almost every time I go to the bathroom! lol

Results so far: 100% on 5 out of 6 days.

As you can see from my diary I screwed today up :( .

I've done 4 days out of 6, I've not had a good weekend :( But right back on it tomorrow!!!

5 days out of 7 for me. How's everybody else going? If you put yourself below we can copy and paste the list everytime we update.

Stirky - 5 days out of 7 - Lost 0lbs

Eveything is going alright so far, I struggled a bit with my DD yesterday but made it without cheating, finished at 437 calories :) . Are you alright?

Stirky - 5 days out of 7 - Lost 0lbs
Eilean - 6 days out of 7 - Lost 6.6 lbs

Hi everyone. I'm having a really hard time. I seem to end up in tears on my down days and I really don't know if I can keep it up. I haven't cheated so far but I'm on a down day today and feeling rotten. I know its pretty much entirely in my head but I can't seem to get past it at all. Does anyone have any advice? I really thought I was strong enough to do this but now I'm really doubting it.

Juls :(

Hugs Juls! It does get easier, believe me, the first week or so is the worst and then your body gets into the swing of it. If I was you I'd stick with it for another week and see how you feel being as you're doing so well. then if by the end of the week you still feel the same then maybe it's not the diet for you, we're all different after all and all suit different things. Don't feel like you've failed as you haven't, one of the hardest things about dieting is finding a plan that suits you and your lifestyle, once you've done that it's easier to stick with.

You're doing well on it tho so maybe you'll feel better after your body adjusts to it. Any diet is not easy, if it was none of us would be here and we'd all be skinny lol (oh I wish!). Keep your chin up hun, we're all here for you so if you're having a bad day just come on here and have a rant, there is always somebody to listen xxx

morning all, can i join please? i started yesterday on a down day and just had my dietimeal shakes so was 100% can't wait for lunch and dinner today whoop

Yes please join us sparklebug ang good luck on juddd! Make sure you keep us posted in how you're getting on :D

Hi sparklebug, yes please join us, the more the merrier! And good luck and fun with JUDDD. :)

Evening ladies, so far so good, i did feel guilty about eating today and could only manage half a sandwich for lunch and half my dinner but did manage a slice of cake and a caramel chocolate bar :D

It won't take me too many days to get rid of the guilt and i'm so looking forward to having a roast dinner with roast potatoes, i've gone too long without them haha. DD tomorrow and i've decided on 2 protein shakes and chicken and veg for tea, real proper food whoop whoop

Good dd today :D I like it when it all goes well and quite easy, was bit hungry this eve but ok after my breakaway ;)

Stirky - 7 days out of 9 - Lost 5lbs
Eilean - 6 days out of 7 - Lost 6.6 lbs

Hello :),

no news on the weight since I am not weighing myself untile Tuesday.

But 7 out of 8 days !

I am happy!

Good going Eilean!

I'm on 8 out of 10 days :D

DD yesterday and 100% whoop whoop

Well done Sparklebug :D Great going!! I'm on a dd today and so far so good :D

honk honk 100% since wednesday, dd today but i've got it all planned and i'm working on my lottie so won't have time to think about food :D

Good morning,

100% since Friday, that makes.. hang on.. 12 out of 13, doesn't it? Yay!

Last edited:
100% on every day last week. I am proud :)

Back