**xenical fluffy easter bunny challenge 2014**

Figment said:
4lb off for me this week after a sts last week. Think that takes me to the 28lb I was aiming for in this challenge :) also another 1lb off and I'll get to see the next stone number down :) woo hoo xxxx

Well done, that's brilliant! :) xx

Well done ladies, sorry it has taken me a while, hubby stole laptop for work & it won't update properly on ipad, it removes all the spaces & I can't cope with it lol

**all up to date 23.03.2014 1713hrs**

Another little 1lb for me. 16lbs lost in challenge, weight now 11st 3lbs. Starting to think the 10s may be achievable eventually, lol. We'll see. :) xx

Figment said:
Hey all I've lost another 1.5lb this week. (Technically it is 7.5lb as I ended up eating way too much and not taking my pills the previous week which resulted in a 6lb gain. That's gone now including the extra so I'm very happy with myself x) I can now see the next stone number down now :) xxx

Well done! :) xx

LisaM1977 said:
Oh my god you are doing so well xx

Thanks Lisa!! I can't quite get my head round being closer to the 10s than the 12s now, lol. Going to have a little break when get to Easter though, have some naughties and no doubt reverse the position by a few pounds! :D xx

1.5 off for me, which takes me to 11 lost in total. Don't think i will be making my Easter target but at least its a step in the right direction.

Sorry ladies i will update as soon as I get to a pc, if I do it on the app it messes it all up :(

Well done everyone xx

Back