**xenical fluffy easter bunny challenge 2014**

Right am about to attempt to update now from iPad not sure if it will mess it up. Can you all check I have it right xx

Ggggrrrrr app on iPad does the same so will go grab laptop

Another pound for me please - 14lbs down. Might aim for maintenance now, I think, though it's so hard to adjust my mentality to not trying to lose! :) xx

Another pound for me please - 14lbs down. Might aim for maintenance now, I think, though it's so hard to adjust my mentality to not trying to lose! :) xx

Maybe your not at your body's goal weight :) what you have in your head and what your body does is another thing... I think the idea of maintenance is to continue how you have been eating and Eventually you will reach a place where you don't loose and you don't gain. Your just not there yet :)

Mis-behave said:
Maybe your not at your body's goal weight :) what you have in your head and what your body does is another thing... I think the idea of maintenance is to continue how you have been eating and Eventually you will reach a place where you don't loose and you don't gain. Your just not there yet :)

That's a good way of thinking of it, thanks hon. I will just carry on pretty much as I am doing, which I'm very comfortable with, and see what happens. I'm not changing my target or anything, evwn though I've lost a little bit more, just trying to relax a bit and what will be will be! :) xx

Back