June Challenge

Well done Ellie xxxxx

Thanks katy,
Oh your poor friend. Well the scales are still saying a 2lb gain grrrrr and ive only got until Thursday. I still cannot get my head around the fact that 1 day can cause that much damage. I just want to get to goal and start eating normally again (obviously healthy though lol)

MY cdc last week told me that its not about the weight anymore, its about how your body looks and how your clothes feel. Yes i agree my clothes feel lose which makes me feel good, but to me it is about the scales and how much i weigh. I NEED to be 9st 13 lol x

Yeah it's easy to say it's all about the clothes but when you've been playing this game like we have it definitely does matter what the scales say!

You're sooooo close though! Let's crack on with a July challenge and get this done once and for all :)

Already have my goals for July!!
w/c 6th July - 4lbs off (Staying on 810)
w/c 13th July - 2lbs off (Step up to 1000)

w/c 20th July - 2lbs off (Step up to 1200)
w/c 27th July - 2lbs off (Step up to 1500)
Total for July - 10lbs off

Let's do it!!!!!!

xxxxx

Thanks hun x

Hi Guys,

Well i had my wi tonight and sts which is better then a gain after my blip. I have also bought some dulcolax to help the toilet issue.

I am putting this week behind me and starting again. Here is to the July challenge xxxx

Back