June Challenge

Hi ,

I have just posted on my diary and thought it would help to share it with you all:

i need to post as i am struggling. I have had 1 shake, 1 litre of water & 1 black coffee and i am sooo hungry :( My stomach is making sooo many noises its untrue.

I dont want to have my 2nd shake yet coz its too early. I am sitting here thinking of what i am having for my meak as it is? I havent been for a run yet, i thought i would go at about 8pm (eating at 5) that then helps burn off the meal i have eaten (not that the meal is that big)

I have had a bath to try and take my mind off things and also read some of my magazine but no joy. My tummy is talking to me

God i wish it was like the last time, i wish i was in the zone more. Why am i finding it sooo hard????????

I suppose these are questions that only i can answer, how i find the answer i will have to see.

Come on Dione, pull yourself together, think of how good you will feel when you reach 10 stone, think of how different you will look.

With boxercise and running my belly will tone, come on i can do it, just a few more weeks and i will be there!!!!

Firstly i would lie to apologise to all on this thread for having to listen to me moan and graon for the past few days. If i have depressed you all or got on your nerves i am extremely sorry xx

i have been for a 1 1/2 mile run then went and sat down in the park to have a good old think about everything. Its hard to sit and think with 2 kids, hubby and dog around.

My question was, what do i want? My answer was, to like myself in the mirror and to be slim and trim again!!

So how do i want to do it? Do i want to stick to cd until goal with good losses each week/month then maintain , or do i want to start eating food and go onto ww where i will see losses but small ones???

The answer was stick with cd!!!! 810 isnt that bad after all, i mean you still get to eat, you get 1 to 1 coaching with your cdc and of course there are loads of lovely supportive people on here who are going through the same struggles as i am. I have just had my meal and had my bottle of water as i was eating and i feel extremely satisfied. In fact i feel full. I also done 50 stomach crunches after my run and i feel so much better then i did this morning.

I have also decided to push myself and run every day until wi to see if that makes a difference too. All the time i am excercising i am preparing myself for when i am eating regular meals.

My next decision is i am going for 9 stone 13lb. i know its only 1lb less then my goal but i cant remember the last time i was 9 stone something.

I am no longer going to moan and groan about how crap i feel, about how i hate myself and how i cant do it. If i do anyone that reads this is more then welcome to kick my ass and tell me to shut up!!! lol.

Each day i am going to look in the mirror and pick 1 thing that i like about myself. It has to be something different every day. I am no longer going to point out the bad bits. I think this will help my confidence.

Good bye doubtful, hello positive xxxxxx

Hi guys,

I have decided to change my goal for June and try and lose 16lbs. That means i now have 4lbs to go instead of 2lbs. Fingers crossed xx
Hows everyone doing? its very quiet on here today? Hope everyone is ok

it is soooo quiet on here. where is everyone??? How is everyone doing?

Hey Dione, how's it going today? Do you think that you're maybe over-doing the cardio exercise while you're on so few calories still? Maybe easing up on the exercise until you're on a higher plan may help with the hunger cravings. x :)

Hi Hun,

Im ok how are you??? Missed not seeing you on here xx

I only run 1 mile a day with the dog so its not that far. I am trying to do it everyday for a week so i get into the habit of doing it when i go up the plans. Do you not think its a good idea then?

I thought it was ok to increse excercise once you are on 810? If im wrong, please say hun as i forgotten all the rules with CD lol xxx

How have you been doing hun? Been up to much? xx

Lost -4 lbs :). So -9lbs in total so far :) xx

Lyndzi76 - 9lb (+2lb/-4lb: 7lb to go)
So much to lose - 14lbs
SacredSilence - 14lbs (-9lbs / 5lbs to go)
gillianr - 14lbs
Maybe_Baby - 14lbs (from 05/06/10: -9lbs)
YummyMummy2b - 18lbs
MrsN - 14lbs (-2lb/12lb to go)
Leeds123 - 5lbs
Indianprincess - 20lbs
Agnes - 15lbs
Trisha - 10 lbs
Just Jools - 14lbs (5lbs lost - 9lbs to go)
EllieG - 18lbs (12lbs lost - 6 to go)
Dione - 14lb
Shrm26 - 16lbs (8lbs lost - 8 to go)
Cartwoman - 10lbs (5lb lost - 5 to go)
Awaken Me - 14lbs (18lbs lost - 4lbs over target)
Soon to be yummy mummy - 16lbs (3lbs lost, 13lbs to go)
Zentje - 7 lbs (3 lbs lost, 4 lbs left)
LISACDVIRGIN - 17lbs (started June 14th)
Louisa83-1 16lbs(Started 18th June)

Well done hun thats a great loss, keep going you are doing really well.

I have wi on Thursday (PM WI :( ) i really want to lose 4lb but ill be happy at 3lb (no less lol)

Hope you have had a good day xxx

Well Friday will be my last wi for this month. I really hope I can shed those last lbs and reach my challenge goal.

Well done hun thats a great loss, keep going you are doing really well.

Thank you :). Theres no harm in aiming for 4lbs. Just up the water a little bit and it may help. Good luck with your weigh-in xx

Hi Hun,

Im ok how are you??? Missed not seeing you on here xx

I only run 1 mile a day with the dog so its not that far. I am trying to do it everyday for a week so i get into the habit of doing it when i go up the plans. Do you not think its a good idea then?

I thought it was ok to increse excercise once you are on 810? If im wrong, please say hun as i forgotten all the rules with CD lol xxx

How have you been doing hun? Been up to much? xx

Hiya hun. I'm ok. Just got stuff going on! :sigh:

I'm no expert (KD is probably the best person to ask) but 810 is still very low calorie & I was under the impression you did other cardio stuff too (boxercise, other classes etc?) so I just thought it may explain how you've been feeling.

I guess if you've always be fit/active there's no reason you shouldn't be doing it still (I know some do) but if it's something you're not used to & you've just started it may explain why your body is acting the way it is making you feel hungry & stuff.

I'm ok. Up to 1200 plan now & going up to 1500 next week! :eek:

It'll take some getting to used to but I guess I'll figure it out.

Hope you have a good day. x x :)

Well Friday will be my last wi for this month. I really hope I can shed those last lbs and reach my challenge goal.

Youll do it hun xxx

Hiya hun. I'm ok. Just got stuff going on! :sigh:

I'm no expert (KD is probably the best person to ask) but 810 is still very low calorie & I was under the impression you did other cardio stuff too (boxercise, other classes etc?) so I just thought it may explain how you've been feeling.

I guess if you've always be fit/active there's no reason you shouldn't be doing it still (I know some do) but if it's something you're not used to & you've just started it may explain why your body is acting the way it is making you feel hungry & stuff.

I'm ok. Up to 1200 plan now & going up to 1500 next week! :eek:

It'll take some getting to used to but I guess I'll figure it out.

Hope you have a good day. x x :)

Thanks for the advice hun. I do boxcercise every Friday and i used to run but havent done it for a whil (no where near as fit as i used to be).

After tomorrow i am going to run every other day rather then every day. I do feel better now though. I have bags of energy but i think that is a combination of running and also thyroid medication. They have really helped.

WOW whats it like being on the higher plans? I am soo nervous about them. I am doing 810 for another week (hopefully will hit goal) and then will go up to 1000. I am so scared about eating regular meals again and counting calories xx

Thanks for the advice hun. I do boxcercise every Friday and i used to run but havent done it for a whil (no where near as fit as i used to be).

After tomorrow i am going to run every other day rather then every day. I do feel better now though. I have bags of energy but i think that is a combination of running and also thyroid medication. They have really helped.

WOW whats it like being on the higher plans? I am soo nervous about them. I am doing 810 for another week (hopefully will hit goal) and then will go up to 1000. I am so scared about eating regular meals again and counting calories xx

Glad you're feeling better. :D

I was very nervous too but I've done it gradually/properly & gone up the plans one at a time & it's been fine. I'm not at goal yet & the weight is still coming off on 1200 so all is good.

This cooking lark takes a bit of getting used to again though (and all the washing up that goes with it!! :8855:). x x

ok i am slightly worried. I went running last night and at about 10pm i had leg ache. I didnt worry about it as i thought it was just due to running. As i got out of the bath, my hubby said to me what the hell is that in the back of your leg???

I took a look in th emirror and i have a rasied purple vein and part of it is lumpy. I have never noticed it before so i dont have a clue how long it has been there.

I got up this morning and to me it looks worse. I have had a lot of changes in my life over the past month:

1. Diet
2. Running
3. Thyroid Tablets
4. Changed to injection pill

I am not sure if its been there for a while or if any of the above has caused this. I showed my friend at work who said to make an apointment at the Dr's straight away (which i have @ 5pm) She said its either varicous or clot???!!!!

I have never had that before and i am now really worried. Does anyone have any advice?

Hey Dione. How did you get on at the doc's hun? Are you ok? x

I hope everything has gone ok at the drs Dione :(

Bit worried that you haven`t updated and it`s been 15 hrs??

*sending hugs and healing vibes* Hope to hear from you soon Xxx

3.3/4lbs (just under 4lbs) off for me this week :D

Lyndzi76 - 9lb (+2lb/-4lb: 7lb to go)
So much to lose - 14lbs
SacredSilence - 14lbs (-12.3/4lbs / 1.1/4lbs to go)
gillianr - 14lbs
Maybe_Baby - 14lbs (from 05/06/10: -9lbs)
YummyMummy2b - 18lbs
MrsN - 14lbs (-2lb/12lb to go)
Leeds123 - 5lbs
Indianprincess - 20lbs
Agnes - 15lbs
Trisha - 10 lbs
Just Jools - 14lbs (5lbs lost - 9lbs to go)
EllieG - 18lbs (12lbs lost - 6 to go)
Dione - 14lb
Shrm26 - 16lbs (8lbs lost - 8 to go)
Cartwoman - 10lbs (5lb lost - 5 to go)
Awaken Me - 14lbs (18lbs lost - 4lbs over target)
Soon to be yummy mummy - 16lbs (3lbs lost, 13lbs to go)
Zentje - 7 lbs (3 lbs lost, 4 lbs left)
LISACDVIRGIN - 17lbs (started June 14th)
Louisa83-1 16lbs(Started 18th June)

Hi Guys,

Thank you for your posts. I am fine. Dr adv that even though it prob is varicous there is nothing they can do as the NHS refuse to refer now due to expense!!! Can you believe it.

The good news is running can help and so can diet. My Dr is so supportive of cd which is good so he told me to raise my legs as often as i can and also wear one of those granny stockings lol.

If it gets worse i can go back but if i want it "scraped" then i will have to go private.

Im going to see how it goes. i hate it though its ugly!!!! :(

Good news though i had another 100% day yesterday. Fingers crossed for my wi tonight xx

Is he talking about the surgeries funding??

If you get referred to hospital, Surely it would come under the NHS budget, Not the GP budget? I`m not too sure how things work anymore :confused:

If it`s really bothering you I would keep going back and bugging about it then they might refer you to shut you up ;)

Well done for being 100% - Good luck for your WI! Xxx

Back