June challenge!!

After waking I've lost another 0.5 lb which takes me to 1.5 lb loss this week.

And that's after 2 slices of toast before I got into bed (and no poos)!!

18 lost : 49 to goal

Well done everyone that's great!!!

I've STS this week but have been on hol so SUPER chuffed :)

Ruth
X

2lb gain for me! And no movement on the inches. Serves me right. I've had 1200 calories pretty much every day! Been poorly and no gym... I'm so nafffed off with myself.

Sorry I was so miserable that I forgot to mention a huge congrats to everyone who has lost! Woooo hoooo!

a lb away for me :) 3 down days and 3 very up days!! and one proper up day. happy with 1lb a week to be honest, i have been doing so much messing around on this diet and am just off nights have been over eating size midnight! and i have came from a vlcd and a gain was to be expected! my size 16s r starting to get big too!

time2go said:
a lb away for me :) 3 down days and 3 very up days!! and one proper up day. happy with 1lb a week to be honest, i have been doing so much messing around on this diet and am just off nights have been over eating size midnight! and i have came from a vlcd and a gain was to be expected! my size 16s r starting to get big too!

1 pound is fab!

bettiesrevenge said:
2lb gain for me! And no movement on the inches. Serves me right. I've had 1200 calories pretty much every day! Been poorly and no gym... I'm so nafffed off with myself.

Don't worry!!

Just pick yourself up and get back on it!! You'll do great this week!!!

Ruth
X

time2go said:

Well done!!!

Ruth
X

Well done t2g x

Fizzy fluff 8lbs ( 3.5lbs lost ~ 4.5lbs left)
bajoleth 8lbs (5 lost - 3lbs left)
Aptenny/Gentoo 5lbs (2.6lb ~ 3.4lb left) (it doesn't add up to 5 as I gained a pound)
Phoenyx 8lbs (4lbs off- 4lbs left)
Curlyzcoop 7lbs (0lbs lost - 7lbs left)
MinnieMel (2 lbs OFF - 3 to go)
Trefoil (7.25lbs lost - 0.75lb left)
teetiefunk (3lbs lost - 5lbs left)
CG (Pingu) (8lbs lost - 2lbs left)
Lily (6lbs lost - erm - okay, I'll aim to lose 6lbs more then! )
shanny ( 3lbs lost 4 lbs left)
trisha (0lbs lost 7 left)
TallLaura (0lbs lost 6 lbs joined late)
Bettiesrevenge (3.75lb lost 6.25 left)

I lost 1.25 today making my 1 Stone marker since the 24th May!!! So pleased :)
Didn't quite make my June challenge with 0.75 to go!
I will hit it in July for sure!

Ruth
X

Well done , you have really embraced Juddd and I am very proud of you xxx

Well done all! I sort of stopped doing juddd for a week or so but don't like the mental stress of reducing calories every day so am back now!

Lost 3lbs since last weigh in (about 12 days ago I think), so I'm v pleased. Didn't manage to meet my June target but am v pleased with 7 lbs and relieved to be judd ding again.

Fizzy fluff 8lbs ( 3.5lbs lost ~ 4.5lbs left)
bajoleth 8lbs (5 lost - 3lbs left)
Aptenny/Gentoo 5lbs (2.6lb ~ 3.4lb left) (it doesn't add up to 5 as I gained a pound)
Phoenyx 8lbs (7lbs off- 1lb left)
Curlyzcoop 7lbs (0lbs lost - 7lbs left)
MinnieMel (2 lbs OFF - 3 to go)
Trefoil (7.25lbs lost - 0.75lb left)
teetiefunk (3lbs lost - 5lbs left)
CG (Pingu) (8lbs lost - 2lbs left)
Lily (6lbs lost - erm - okay, I'll aim to lose 6lbs more then! )
shanny ( 3lbs lost 4 lbs left)
trisha (0lbs lost 7 left)
TallLaura (0lbs lost 6 lbs joined late)
Bettiesrevenge (3.75lb lost 6.25 left)

Nice to see you back, was wondering where you got to x

It's a bit bizarre but when I didn't eat enough on an up day, I was reluctant to do a down day. So I ended up doing a string of intermediate days (which is just calorie counting)z
But I actually found watching my calories every day stressful and there's no break where you can just eat what the hell you like....plus more pressure to exercise every day. On juddd you have every second day "off" and only exercise on uds. so back on juddd with DD yesterday and v pleasant UD today :)

Even contemplating starting a diary :)

Will weigh July first to see if I've lost five. But I doubt it

Back