June/July book - Valley of the Dolls by Jacquiline Susann - Read by 31st July

I read different things at work to what I read at home....it has to be easy to put down and pick up at work and also depends what sort of mood I am in :) told you it was an embarrising amount...guess you can see why I love my job?

tho must admit I have been reading the Manson Murders one for a LONG time....its hard going as its all the court transcripts

I'll have a look for the book tomorrow in Smiths (it wasn't in our tiny Waterstones today).

I finished my current book (Skin Privilege by Karin Slaughter after midnight last night, no wonder I'm tired today :eek:)

I meant to reply to this yesterday, hope I am not too late to join? I bought a copy from Waterstones today, looks good! x

Karen1972
Mrs CakeyBun
Westiegirl
Aussieraquel
Kopcat
Starlight
KittyB
charliegirl
cah-ching
jacsprat
IreneH
nexangelus
dextersmum
F.A.R
DietingQueen
Mrs Depp
Happe
Porgeous
Sam25
nce1
LightRaven
Sarette

I meant to reply to this yesterday, hope I am not too late to join? I bought a copy from Waterstones today, looks good! x

Welcome Sarette xx Still waiting for my book.... can't wait!

I got mine from Amazon, paid for a new book though so with p&p it's cost me almost a tenner - doh! I'll learn for next time though!!!!

Whats the book?

What is the time line for reading it?

Got me book everybody.......just need to finish current one - can't wait to get started!

I think it would help if when we choose other books we check out that they are cheaply available online...i know I cnt afford to buy loads of books and they are not in every library....does that make sense?

Back