June/July book - Valley of the Dolls by Jacquiline Susann - Read by 31st July

My book has not arrived yet :cry:hope it comes tomorrow should of finished my current one by then might have an early night!...xx

I'm 80 pages in and loving it!! :D

Well I have finally finished my current book and what a waste of time it was...did not understand it at all lol....I do hope mine comes tomorrow or you will all of read yours and I will be behind....:(...Starlight has yours come yet?....xx

How do you manage to get any work done lol...I should of finished the glossing in the hall way but never lifted a brush did some ironing though...mind you the glossing will still be there tomorrow and I have promised myself I will finish the glossing even if my book comes so I can then sit in the evening and relax and get into it...its my reward for working...xx

Whoop! I am so ON IT! Up to page 34 and looking forward to reading more tonight, will be finished pretty soon, not giving anything away yet...but so far I am liking it, kind of knew I would...have two other books by her, oh I said about the one yesterday, I also got Body Surfing out today with Sea Glass...mmm...

Mine still has not come:cry:have emailed them and they said 2-3 days from ordering but its been 3 already.....rushed my last book as well :mad:...so I have started another.....:D.....xx

Hope your books arrive today girls.... i'm sure they will!! Charliegirl, i can't believe you've started another book - are you gonna have to finish that before you start on sea glass? lol, that would stress me right out !!!

Karen1972
Mrs CakeyBun
Westiegirl
Aussieraquel
Kopcat
Starlight
KittyB
charliegirl
cah-ching
jacsprat
IreneH
nexangelus
dextersmum
F.A.R
DietingQueen
Mrs Depp
Happe
Porgeous
Sam25
nce1
LightRaven
Sarette
Shazpaz

I've just ordered the book from Amazon so would love to join please. x

Course you can join hun.... enjoy!!!

Hope your books arrive today girls.... i'm sure they will!! Charliegirl, i can't believe you've started another book - are you gonna have to finish that before you start on sea glass? lol, that would stress me right out !!!

I know but I made a new years resolution to read at least one a week!! It did not inspire me but now I cant put it down much easier to read than the last one...got a delivery off amazon this morning but it was not my book:mad:...emailed to ask if it had been dispatched yet and they replied it takes 2-3 days but I ordered it on monday, hopefully it will be here by monday then I can get stuck in...xx

Hi all.......just a quick note to say I am dying to start reading my book but stiiiilllll haven't finished the one I'm in - should finish it this weekend though xx

Hi all.......just a quick note to say I am dying to start reading my book but stiiiilllll haven't finished the one I'm in - should finish it this weekend though xx

Hey your not on your own I settled down to try and read my current book and promptly fell asleep!...only have 200 pages to go so should have it done if I can stay awake long enough....its great this because its actually encouraging me to read more and I have always said reading is such a great pleasure when my daughter was little we would be found sitting on the book shop floor pawing over the books....happy days..xx

Back