Electra_182: -10lbs (Loss = STS )
TwiztedMuffin: -10lbs (Loss = 3lbs )
Skylor - 10lbs (Loss = 8.5lbs )
Sezabelle - 8lb (Loss =4.5lbs)
Lovehandles - 7-8lb (Loss = 4lbs)
Needwillpower - 8lb (Loss = )
MrsB - 9lbs (Loss = 4.75lbs )
Princess247 - 6lb (Loss = +2lbs )

my 0.5lb got lost somewhere so just updating. :)

How very naughty of us! :0

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Nothing to report as yet! I had a bad week last week and put 4lb on!! Eek!! Then lost one of that this week! Starting fresh today! Been so good too... But how long it will last is the question!?

Can someone update me for another 2lbs off please! Whoop x

trcy1066: -4-6lbs (Loss = -1lb)
Ellebear: -7.5lbs (Loss = 2.5lbs)
acc: -7-8lbs (Loss = )
LozzieStardust: -8bs (Loss = 5.5lbs )
Alilou21: - 7lbs (Loss = )
Baby-belle: -8lbs (Loss = STS )
Acceber: -7lbs (Loss = STS)
AmyToria: -10lbs (Loss = 3.5lbs)
Electra_182: -10lbs (Loss = STS )
TwiztedMuffin: -10lbs (Loss = 3lbs )
Skylor - 10lbs (Loss = 8.5lbs )
Sezabelle - 8lb (Loss =7lbs)
Lovehandles - 7-8lb (Loss = 6lbs)
Needwillpower - 8lb (Loss = )
MrsB - 9lbs (Loss = 4.75lbs )
Princess247 - 6lb (Loss = +2lbs )

Lost 2 and a half this week and got slimmer of the week so well chuffed, well done lovehandles thats a great loss

Would you all stop doing so good please! I am way behind :( I have been so good since weekend so if I don't loose even half a pound I am pretty sure I'm destined to be this size

I had a gain last week - so i am no longer racing ahead :( not looking like i am going to hit my target either!!! :( 3 weighs in left - 5lbs to shift!

Ellebear said:
I had a gain last week - so i am no longer racing ahead :( not looking like i am going to hit my target either!!! :( 3 weighs in left - 5lbs to shift!

Baby-belle said:
Would you all stop doing so good please! I am way behind :( I have been so good since weekend so if I don't loose even half a pound I am pretty sure I'm destined to be this size

Come on ladies! You can do this! It's only little bumps in a weight loss road, don't give up :)

The only person Baby-belle who has control is you, stick two fingers up to destiny and prove it wrong :D I'm sure you've lost this week

You can do it Ellebear even with a gain you are doing so well! Two weeks of a 2lb loss and 1 week at 1lb loss and you've done it! :D

Lozzie Stardust said:
Come on ladies! You can do this! It's only little bumps in a weight loss road, don't give up :)

The only person Baby-belle who has control is you, stick two fingers up to destiny and prove it wrong :D I'm sure you've lost this week

You can do it Ellebear even with a gain you are doing so well! Two weeks of a 2lb loss and 1 week at 1lb loss and you've done it! :D

I am trying believe me!! Its my birthday on Thursday and I'm going to try not drink much and eat well I'm expecting my mum will get me a cake she always does but I will have a sliver:( to keep her happy I'm going to the gym tomo as well so fingers crossed

Sorry, didn't mean to offend you! Sorry I was trying to boost you :S

Enjoy your birthday :) weight loss is a long journey :) a day won't matter in the bigger picture, have a chunk of cake & enjoy your day

You didn't offend me, I was just ranting It is my fault as I do fall off the wagon once a week I blame my boyfriend how dare he take me out every week end I mean how selfish! Ha ha

How very dare he lol ;) I know what you mean though my OH is constantly after a take away curry and I'm like nooooooooo! You do what you want but at 23 syns I'm not touching it XD I tried making him a SW but he was all... "It's not the saaaammmme" OH's eh?

Lozzie Stardust said:
How very dare he lol ;) I know what you mean though my OH is constantly after a take away curry and I'm like nooooooooo! You do what you want but at 23 syns I'm not touching it XD I tried making him a SW but he was all... "It's not the saaaammmme" OH's eh?

The best thing to do is not tell them it's low fat until after they have no idea! My bf didn't even notice I used quorn, I think it's the idea of it for them my bf always persuades me I usually let him once at the weekend but even if we do go out I try my best to look for the healthy option! What a life ay sometimes I just want a fat burger with chips but I give myself so much crap after it's not worth it lol

Three pounds off for me - and that is despite a hen weekend with champagne and cake. Think I must have shivered the weight off in fear when I did the ariel walk 60 feet up!

Thats 6 pounds in all for me in June if someone could update mine please

needwillpower said:
Three pounds off for me - and that is despite a hen weekend with champagne and cake. Think I must have shivered the weight off in fear when I did the ariel walk 60 feet up!

Well done! I'm so jealous my weight loss is so slow it's frustrating that's the first 1lb I've lost in a long time

Baby-belle said:
1lb off for me yay finally I reckon my drinking session helped!

Wooooooooooooo! XD

needwillpower said:

Ok I'm going on a cake & champers diet XD

Back