TwiztedMuffin: -10lbs (Loss = 3lbs )
Skylor - 10lbs (Loss = 8.5lbs )
Sezabelle - 8lb (Loss =7lbs)
Lovehandles - 7-8lb (Loss = 6lbs)
Needwillpower - 8lb (Loss = 6lb )
MrsB - 9lbs (Loss = 4.75lbs )
Princess247 - 6lb (Loss = +2lbs )

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Don't worry elllebear I have only managed to loose 1lb since this started! There always seems to be something my birthday today will try to not eat to much!!

Don't worry elllebear I have only managed to loose 1lb since this started! There always seems to be something my birthday today will try to not eat to much!!

I love a challenge though - so i really want to break the back off this one - 5lbs - 3 weigh ins - and i NEED to get my sticker!!! :) 5 stone one, its been a long time coming :) xxx

god i sound mental...im not really - just got the focus! haha!

Ellebear said:
I love a challenge though - so i really want to break the back off this one - 5lbs - 3 weigh ins - and i NEED to get my sticker!!! :) 5 stone one, its been a long time coming :) xxx

god i sound mental...im not really - just got the focus! haha!

You don't sound mental I'm with ya! I am going to really try to even 3lbs and I'd be happy as it's been slow as I'm so close to my target now, i am going to drink vodka and soda tonight and save my syns apart from the 7 I've already had for my piece of birthday cake! Which a while ago I would of had a massive slice so I shouldn't feel guilty really

trcy1066: -4-6lbs (Loss = -1lb)
Ellebear: -7.5lbs (Loss = 2.5lbs)
acc: -7-8lbs (Loss = )
LozzieStardust: -8bs (Loss = 6.5lbs )
Alilou21: - 7lbs (Loss = )
Baby-belle: -8lbs (Loss = 1lb )
Acceber: -7lbs (Loss = STS)
AmyToria: -10lbs (Loss = 3.5lbs)
Electra_182: -10lbs (Loss = STS )

1 off for me, mildly disappointed, as wanted 2 off really. But only 0.5 left until my 1st shiney!

Baby-belle said:
You don't sound mental I'm with ya! I am going to really try to even 3lbs and I'd be happy as it's been slow as I'm so close to my target now, i am going to drink vodka and soda tonight and save my syns apart from the 7 I've already had for my piece of birthday cake! Which a while ago I would of had a massive slice so I shouldn't feel guilty really

Good for you! I hope you had a FAB day :)

Ellebear: -7.5lbs (Loss = 5.5lbs)
Alilou21: - 7lbs (Loss = )

Gained 1lb this week :( Really struggling at the moment. Over-tired and feeling pretty low in general at a time when I should be the opposite. I've lost weight and gained a grandchild, so plenty of good stuff happening.

Sorry 'bout the winge but SOOO want to be in control of my weight :(

trcy1066 said:
Gained 1lb this week :( Really struggling at the moment. Over-tired and feeling pretty low in general at a time when I should be the opposite. I've lost weight and gained a grandchild, so plenty of good stuff happening.

Sorry 'bout the winge but SOOO want to be in control of my weight :(

Don't worry you can turn it around, I can sympathise with you I have lost weight and I'm really struggling to I seem to be more self conscious the last couple of weeks and it keeps making me go off track I had a mini breakdown yesterday because I was getting ready to go out and I realised none of my clothes fit as they were baggy and I got upset! When really I should be happy I think it's shopping and sorting wardrobe time! I am going to work really hard as of today!

We can do it xx

Don't worry you can turn it around, I can sympathise with you I have lost weight and I'm really struggling to I seem to be more self conscious the last couple of weeks and it keeps making me go off track I had a mini breakdown yesterday because I was getting ready to go out and I realised none of my clothes fit as they were baggy and I got upset! When really I should be happy I think it's shopping and sorting wardrobe time! I am going to work really hard as of today!

We can do it xx
Aw, thanks Baby-belle :) I'm a bit like that with my wardrobe at the moment. I have clothes that are baggy and the clothes that are waiting to fit. I can get in them... with a crowbar ;) 10lb off and they should fit nicely but these past 3 weeks have been a real struggle.

I've decided this coming week to KISS (keep it simple stupid). No fancy recipes, no mucking about in the kitchen experimenting, just lots of soups and frittatas. Eating around my odd work hours can play havoc but if I spend a bit of time tomorrow sorting it all out, it should keep me going for the rest of the week :)

trcy1066 said:
Aw, thanks Baby-belle :) I'm a bit like that with my wardrobe at the moment. I have clothes that are baggy and the clothes that are waiting to fit. I can get in them... with a crowbar ;) 10lb off and they should fit nicely but these past 3 weeks have been a real struggle.

I've decided this coming week to KISS (keep it simple stupid). No fancy recipes, no mucking about in the kitchen experimenting, just lots of soups and frittatas. Eating around my odd work hours can play havoc but if I spend a bit of time tomorrow sorting it all out, it should keep me going for the rest of the week :)

I have odd work hours to and it is difficult as you have to arrange it all the night before and sometimes I'm to tired when I get in so deciding what to get out is a nightmare but I have managed to loose nearly 2 stone since last year an have maintained it for about three months with a 1lb loss finally this week! So very slow I'm nearly at my target though just 8 more pounds, although I still probably won't be happy! Lol

Another 3 off for me. I am now only 3.5lbs off my club 10 award which seemed so far away when I first started. I am going to revise my target to 15lbs and work hard so that I achieve that before the end of June. The support of this forum is definitely playing its part.

Thanks,
Sky-lor

skylor said:
Another 3 off for me. I am now only 3.5lbs off my club 10 award which seemed so far away when I first started. I am going to revise my target to 15lbs and work hard so that I achieve that before the end of June. The support of this forum is definitely playing its part.

Thanks,
Sky-lor

Well done :)

Alilou21: - 7lbs (Loss = 2lb )

3.75lb off for me which takes me to just over 3stone loss which was my goal for this month:D I miscalculated thinking I needed to lose 9lb instead of 8 lol. I'm going to up it to 10lb now in the hope I reach it next week.
Have a good week everyone:D

MrsB - 10lbs (Loss = 8.5lbs )

Sezabelle - 12lb (Loss =10lbs)
MrsB - 10lbs (Loss = 8.5lbs )

I lost 3lbs this week which means i have gone 2lbs over my june target so im going to up it to 12lbs as i only have 1 weigh in left for june. i also got my 1st award so feel amazing.
well done mrs b thats a great loss

Back