June - New starters!

This morning i finally got under the 9stone mark...just ...for the first time in nearly 2years so happy..i dont care how long the rest takes it feels amazing to be here after so many failed attempts...thank you SW

I'll be honest, it's not going well. I can't seem to stick to my syns, my willpower is zero!
I wonder if I've got a bit complacent having got into the 10s. Won't stay in them long if I carry on the way I'm going!
I want to say: new week, new start, but it's doomed already. Going out for tea on Thursday (graduation from my MSc) and at a beer festival this weekend, look forward to it every year. Suppose if I can stay on plan as much as possible it might limit some damage. Agh sorry for the depressing rant, feeling sorry for myself and my rubbishness x

I'll be honest, it's not going well. I can't seem to stick to my syns, my willpower is zero!
I wonder if I've got a bit complacent having got into the 10s. Won't stay in them long if I carry on the way I'm going!
I want to say: new week, new start, but it's doomed already. Going out for tea on Thursday (graduation from my MSc) and at a beer festival this weekend, look forward to it every year. Suppose if I can stay on plan as much as possible it might limit some damage. Agh sorry for the depressing rant, feeling sorry for myself and my rubbishness x

Me to I'm up and down.
But decided not to try get a holiday in this year, concentrate on Uni, save and go away when I've lost this weight. So I have some focus back.
I'm going to do a few hours Uni work then I'm going to plan my food.
I've changed wi day to Sunday in a vein hope it curb my weekend blow outs.
X

Me to I'm up and down.
But decided not to try get a holiday in this year, concentrate on Uni, save and go away when I've lost this weight. So I have some focus back.
I'm going to do a few hours Uni work then I'm going to plan my food.
I've changed wi day to Sunday in a vein hope it curb my weekend blow outs.
X

Its a shame you won't get a hol in this year :-( we've planned a cheap weekend for my birthday (7th aug) and again at end of nov but that's it. I need to have an escape now n again! The second will fall after my first phd exam type thing so hoping it keeps me focused.
I changed my WI to Mondays in the same hope, it's just made me feel worse in fairness but everyone is different so I hope it works for you!
Anything exciting on the menu this week? Xx

I am flagging, and I'm struggling.

We will see the July challenge through I'm posting the updates that ppl have so far.

To try give everyone a boost I'm switching up a challenge for next month.

It's the end summer 10% less challenge.

I want to see at least 5 if not 10 ppl hit 10% of their current weight as it stands on 1st August. So more you loose now less you need to loose. There's no time limit on the challenge but I'd love to see everyone push to see their name on the 10% list. And if we all try hard and we get 10 ppl down 10% that would be ace! I want my name on the list. Anyone else want to try for this ??? X

Its a shame you won't get a hol in this year :-( we've planned a cheap weekend for my birthday (7th aug) and again at end of nov but that's it. I need to have an escape now n again! The second will fall after my first phd exam type thing so hoping it keeps me focused.
I changed my WI to Mondays in the same hope, it's just made me feel worse in fairness but everyone is different so I hope it works for you!
Anything exciting on the menu this week? Xx

I don't mind I went to Sri Lanka last year and I vowed that was my last holiday feeling yuk.

Just going for quick easy this week, salads, grilled chicken, veg. Going to make a coleslaw I'm loving my raw cabbage at moment.

I havent had a holiday since 2011 cant afford it as my OH lost his job at the start of Jan 2012... Its hard enough living day to day but this year we did have 3days away at scarborough in may and got decent weather for a change...would still love a proper holiday though

I havent had a holiday since 2011 cant afford it as my OH lost his job at the start of Jan 2012... Its hard enough living day to day but this year we did have 3days away at scarborough in may and got decent weather for a change...would still love a proper holiday though

8 stone weight or 8 stone loss? That's amazing I wish I could be 8 stone. One day hey.

Your luck will change and it'll be wonderful when you do get to go x

8 stone target... I used to be almost 11 stone which is a lot when your aren't tall and used to be 7stone most of your,life..old age has a lot to answer for

thx for the positive vibes maybe i will win the euro millions tonight then hols here we come

8 stone target... I used to be almost 11 stone which is a lot when your aren't tall and used to be 7stone most of your,life..old age has a lot to answer for

thx for the positive vibes maybe i will win the euro millions tonight then hols here we come

Imagine a minimins winner that be ace.

See life Is funny id happily swap you my 13st6 whatever I am for your 8stone for a holiday.

I don't mind I went to Sri Lanka last year and I vowed that was my last holiday feeling yuk.

Just going for quick easy this week, salads, grilled chicken, veg. Going to make a coleslaw I'm loving my raw cabbage at moment.

I know what you mean, I went to Thailand in Jan and though I had an amazing time, there's some yuk photos and I didn't always feel that great. Wish I could turn the click back and have done sw!
Hope your week is improving :) xx

I know what you mean, I went to Thailand in Jan and though I had an amazing time, there's some yuk photos and I didn't always feel that great. Wish I could turn the click back and have done sw!
Hope your week is improving :) xx

I'm back on it. Enough prattling about now. I really really want to be a nice little outfit for Christmas and that hard work must start now

You sound so determined! Go for it, you can do it. What's the target? Have you got a food diary? Ill sub and attempt to cheer you on lol xx

I am now I've had my fun back to it and scales are looking good :) 13st4 this morning
The 13 's have been way to easy I hope it's not my scales

I've wanted for ages now to wear something lovely got Christmas Day to not look at pictures in horror so I'm setting myself a bigger goal that I really want to achieve and it's 2.5stone by first week of December. That will take me to just a little under 11 stone. Into the 10's.

Back