June - New starters!

You will get there! Bottle your determination and revisit when you feel fed up!
Love the sound of your Xmas goal, its a great one to look forward to, but maybe try setting some smaller ones for the time in between? The usual 1/2 st as well as a couple of non scale victories. Your first one could be into the next st bracket (4lb to go) then maybe a week on plan? Xx

You will get there! Bottle your determination and revisit when you feel fed up!
Love the sound of your Xmas goal, its a great one to look forward to, but maybe try setting some smaller ones for the time in between? The usual 1/2 st as well as a couple of non scale victories. Your first one could be into the next st bracket (4lb to go) then maybe a week on plan? Xx

Got loads of smaller ones but I just fancied seeing the bigger picture I reminder amongst the small number that they hopefully will add up.
I've got my money box goal stick coming along nicely I only have £20 left and I've hit £50.

:) x

Excellent :) i can be guilty of being overwhelmed by the bigger picture so just thought I'd mention it!
Sounds like you are doing really well with your July targets- does it feel good saving all that cash? I'm a bit thrifty and LOVE saving money on stuff lol xx

Your support is keeping me going thank you ever so much. X

I like spending but my confidence is in my boots and I don't have it to spend so I'm enjoying putting it away for me. Just hope I've mad target by next year so I get to go

Save for a special treat or a new wardrobe when you hit target ive promised myself a new handbag

Your support is keeping me going thank you ever so much. X

I like spending but my confidence is in my boots and I don't have it to spend so I'm enjoying putting it away for me. Just hope I've mad target by next year so I get to go

Happy to support! Though its bloody rich coming from me lol I've been rubbish just lately!
I've decided to set a new date for my target. We have just booked a cheapy weekend away (its actually mid-week but you get the idea) and we go on 15th September. I am determined to be at target by then! It means losing at least 1lb a week every week- something I really shouldn't struggle with if I behave but consistency doesn't seem to be with me at the mo.
My scales are showing I'm back up to 11st but a)I think the batteries are on their way out and b) I feel terribly bloated so I'm not going to worry too much about it....

Happy to support! Though its bloody rich coming from me lol I've been rubbish just lately!
I've decided to set a new date for my target. We have just booked a cheapy weekend away (its actually mid-week but you get the idea) and we go on 15th September. I am determined to be at target by then! It means losing at least 1lb a week every week- something I really shouldn't struggle with if I behave but consistency doesn't seem to be with me at the mo.
My scales are showing I'm back up to 11st but a)I think the batteries are on their way out and b) I feel terribly bloated so I'm not going to worry too much about it....

We're not giving up tho and to keep going at it means we will get there.

Great attitude ladies good luck to you both

We're all to quiet here.

How's everyone doing, if we're not doing to well what's stopping us.

I'm in a circle I mess up get annoyed at myself so mess up for a few more days and then get fed up and want to be back to it.

Self sabotage anyone got any ideas what to do?
I need to come on here more.
I've got my mini and bigger targets but even there not interesting at the moment.

I think a fresh weigh in. Some new recipes and planning my week today will help x

We're all to quiet here.

How's everyone doing, if we're not doing to well what's stopping us.

I'm in a circle I mess up get annoyed at myself so mess up for a few more days and then get fed up and want to be back to it.

Self sabotage anyone got any ideas what to do?
I need to come on here more.
I've got my mini and bigger targets but even there not interesting at the moment.

I think a fresh weigh in. Some new recipes and planning my week today will help x

It is very quiet on here!
I'm doing rubbish. I've had an off plan weekend but ready to climb back on the wagon tomorrow. I feel so guilty.
Agree with fresh WI, and new recipes always help. Doing a big shop tonight so going to try and find some new recipes that interest me too- suggestions welcome!
I rate a food diary to prevent self sabotage- if you have to write everything down its less tempting to snack (or so I find). X

Nothing like a good old dose of illness to kick me up bum. No idea what's wrong but I'm
In agony and all I can think is why do I keep eating bad things. My body is important and I'm sick literally of piling it with crap.

Slightly dramatic and bit hard on myself lol

Nothing like a good old dose of illness to kick me up bum. No idea what's wrong but I'm
In agony and all I can think is why do I keep eating bad things. My body is important and I'm sick literally of piling it with crap.

Slightly dramatic and bit hard on myself lol

Uh oh, what are your symptoms? Hope you feel better soon.
First day back on the wagon, struggling a bit but been 100% on plan. X

Uh oh, what are your symptoms? Hope you feel better soon.
First day back on the wagon, struggling a bit but been 100% on plan. X

Sickness, really bad nausea and tender tummy. And a splitting headache and I felt so tired even after lots of sleep. Think it was a migraine but its made me think. I'm never poorly and I need to look after myself.

We will start together I didn't eat yesterday so I was technically on plan lol x

Get well soon hun...and drink lots of fluids in this heat dont get dehydrated

Sickness, really bad nausea and tender tummy. And a splitting headache and I felt so tired even after lots of sleep. Think it was a migraine but its made me think. I'm never poorly and I need to look after myself.

We will start together I didn't eat yesterday so I was technically on plan lol x

Yikes that's sounds horrible! Are you on the mend?!
Yes we can do it together! I had an unexpected visitor today- an assessment thing for insulation- so been cleaning round like mad woman, only just getting something to eat!
It's true what they say, we are what we eat! Certain foods/drinks can trigger migraines can't they? Xx

Yikes that's sounds horrible! Are you on the mend?!
Yes we can do it together! I had an unexpected visitor today- an assessment thing for insulation- so been cleaning round like mad woman, only just getting something to eat!
It's true what they say, we are what we eat! Certain foods/drinks can trigger migraines can't they? Xx

I'm fine now ty and ready to put an awful July behind me.

Im fed up found out on friday im probably gonna be made redundant ....have been pigging out ad crying non stop ever since....ive been the only earner since my OH lost his job 2.5 years ago and thats been tough. Enough no idea how we will manage now

Back