June - New starters!

Wow 4lb in a week? That's amazing- well done :)

Xx

Was 2 weeks since I last weighed (I use gym scales as mine broke and want to stick to same scales) but I was on a holiday for days and ate and drank the whole time. No idea what I put on but whatever it was plus 4lb is gone :) x

Weigh in day today and although ive only been on Slimming World since Monday im 3lb down. Soo pleased, wasn't sure id got to grips with it but I must be heading in the right direction for a 3lb loss :)

What's everyone's reason/ motivation for starting sw?

Mine was a night on I had on Sunday and not one thing in my wardrobe fitting! I ended up wearing something horrible and feeling so unhappy with myself all night. It was Really frustrating and something just clicked that I need to fix this.

I'm enjoying it so far although it does require so much cooking/ organising! I think I'm going to batch cook this weekend :)

I hope everyone's feeling positive and healthy!!

Lou

Mine was originally to fit back into my prepregnancy clothes as only had a pair of jeans and a pair of jogging bottoms that fitted. Ive done that now (just) and I feel great so I want to continue and loose another stone so that I feel greater :)

Weigh in day today and although ive only been on Slimming World since Monday im 3lb down. Soo pleased, wasn't sure id got to grips with it but I must be heading in the right direction for a 3lb loss :)

Fantastic, well done x

Well done everyone some fab losses are giving me confidence for my weigh in on Monday :)

All this healthy food and sunshine is doing us all the world off good!

Here's to a positive weekend!!!

X

I decided to weigh in tonight as i actually have to go outside my house or my scales say i am 10st! (i wish) Anyway i have lost 3lbs! I feel that is pretty good considering i have had some days where i have felt i could have tried harder! Today i totally failed to plan and didn't have any lunch :eek: this resulted in me feeling like i was going to pass out by 5:30 tonight and we were out and about so i had a full milky way!!!! I am really not going to beat myself up about it, i have cooked a nice tea with only 2 syns in it. I am wearing a pair of trousers that i bought last weekend that fit but were tight, tonight they are comfortable :eek:

My motivation for losing the weight is really my boys i guess, although i would also like to start wearing nice clothes instead of stuff that i feel i just wear to cover me up, and i feel frumpy in. I went for a walk with them 2 weeks ago up Hoad Hill near where we live, i took the scrambly front route up and i nearly died, infact i didn't make it all the way to the top, and the worst thing was my 15 year old very fit son was so obviously worried about how hard i found it! My son actually lives on the other side of the country with my parents until he finishes school next year, i am determined that i will have lost at least a stone by the time i go to pick him up in august and that i will be up that hill with no problems.

Well done to all of you! You have had brilliant loses this week and you really need to be mega proud of your efforts! :D:D:D

Hi all, I'm here to join in too :) I started on Monday and I'm also doing it myself from home. I'm Working full time, being a mum and wife = little time (as I'm sure you know). Love the replies so far & feeling motivated x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Anyone fancy a 4 week summer challenge on this thread? Ill do the admin sheet for it start in July get me time to get names and a sheet produced?

Hi all, I'm here to join in too :) I started on Monday and I'm also doing it myself from home. I'm Working full time, being a mum and wife = little time (as I'm sure you know). Love the replies so far & feeling motivated x

Hi Toni,

I know that feeling for time but I'm on my own with my son which is at times a good thing means I cAn focus on myself (sw wise) and my son is only 3.5 but he eats same as I eat so its much easier than worrying about cooking for someone else.

How much you looking to loose? X

Hiya, love the idea of a summer challenge. I'm looking to lose between 3-4 stone! (Sounds scary!) I also need to change my relationship and choices with food. Started the gym too so hopefully I'll be toning up as I go along. X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile ap

Anyone fancy a 4 week summer challenge on this thread? Ill do the admin sheet for it start in July get me time to get names and a sheet produced?

That's a fab idea! I'm absolutely in!!!! Plus it will get me through week 3 (the point when I usually lose interest and go back to old bad habits)

:)

Hiya, love the idea of a summer challenge. I'm looking to lose between 3-4 stone! (Sounds scary!) I also need to change my relationship and choices with food. Started the gym too so hopefully I'll be toning up as I go along. X Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile ap

I've about the same to lose but taking it a bit at a time (my first target is for a stone) otherwise it would be too overwhelming!

I'm going to start exercising too- I'm sooooo lazy!!!

X

Summer challenge sounds fab, definitely count me in

Reading what you've all put about wanting to feel better in clothes and having low confidence & self esteem just sounds like I could have written it myself! I bought myself some new jeans this afternoon which I'm hoping will feel comfier in the next few weeks ?

I'm going to try and do the Success Express this week, I'm in the office everyday so there's no excuses ? plus I have a couple of big nights out in the next few weekends so could do with getting my 'good head' on during the week to give me a little leeway for a cocktail or 12 on Saturday nights ?

I've about the same to lose but taking it a bit at a time (my first target is for a stone) otherwise it would be too overwhelming!

I'm going to start exercising too- I'm sooooo lazy!!!

X

Slow and steady is the best I reckon & I'll do the 1stone goal with you :D
After work getting the motivation to exercise is a killer, loud music is the only thing that keeps me going!
Don't know about anyone else but I find the weekend really hard for staying good & on track :-/ so far I'm doing well but there is temptation everywhere :confused:
Well done on everyone's weight loss so far :thumbup: x

I dread weekends I'm away this weekend and I'm not on plan however, I'm not drinking alcohol and I'm keeping my water intake high.
I have no big plans after this trip then so I can focus on weekends being as good as in week.

Ill think of a challenge I fancy something different other than the usual just keeping a record of losses. Any ideas anyone?

Hello everyone

I've had a really bad weekend :-/ in fact it's been terrible since Thursday! I need to get back on track.
I'm up for a challenge, will rack my brains to think of something a bit more unusual.
It's tempting today to say sod it but I'm really gonna try not to. I daren't even fill in my food diary it's so bad :-(
Hope everyone is doing well! Weekends are so hard! Glad to be working them for the next 3 weeks haha
X

Back