June - New starters!

Thanks! Yeah I think it has spurred me on- I feel like I'm really settling in to sw now. I know what I can and can't get away with, and I know how to stay on plan (be organised!). It's nice trying new things and 10x easier now OH is on board (he got 1/2st this morn!)
How's your day? Optimistic for the wk ahead? Xx

Thanks! Yeah I think it has spurred me on- I feel like I'm really settling in to sw now. I know what I can and can't get away with, and I know how to stay on plan (be organised!). It's nice trying new things and 10x easier now OH is on board (he got 1/2st this morn!)
How's your day? Optimistic for the wk ahead? Xx

I'm always optimistic but seem to be failing bad lol
When I'm not organised. I'm hopeful ill get it reined in today tho. I do badly want to be skinny lol x

I'm always optimistic but seem to be failing bad lol
When I'm not organised. I'm hopeful ill get it reined in today tho. I do badly want to be skinny lol x

Sometimes it feels like such a struggle doesn't it :-(
When I think back to some of the other rubbish diets I've tried and failed miserably at, it makes me so grateful for slimming world.
Lol I know what you mean. I don't think I'll ever be "skinny"- I don't really have the right frame for it I don't think, but slim will do just nicely :) have you been skinny before? Xx

Well and truly got my appetite back and had a blowout tis weekend.

Chinese, BBQ, Alcohol, and KFC LOVED EVERY BITE AND SIP

Sucess Express for the next 4 days....I love this plan

Sometimes it feels like such a struggle doesn't it :-(
When I think back to some of the other rubbish diets I've tried and failed miserably at, it makes me so grateful for slimming world.
Lol I know what you mean. I don't think I'll ever be "skinny"- I don't really have the right frame for it I don't think, but slim will do just nicely :) have you been skinny before? Xx

Yeah I was very skinny and weighed around 6 stone until I was 18 then around 18-21 I reached a normal size 8-10 and felt huge. And I've put weight on ever since.

Slimming world is fab and fact I'm greedy is totally my problem but I have no intention of going back into 14's and getting to July with a gain and then battling all summer to just get rid of the gain so I'm back on track and given myself a talking to.

I don't want another Christmas avoiding the camera I reAlly don't. And I'm 13st8 last weigh in I don't have a huge huge way to go I have a very achievable goal and sooner I get on with it quicker I will be there.

Thanks for the support :) x

Well and truly got my appetite back and had a blowout tis weekend.

Chinese, BBQ, Alcohol, and KFC LOVED EVERY BITE AND SIP

Sucess Express for the next 4 days....I love this plan

Well done for getting straight back to it. I've never done success express but then on plan I eat mostly salad veg and meat anyway with odd comfort meal of a sw pasta

Hi. I lost half a pound last week. Which is great considering i had a chinese Wednesday and a meal ans dessert on monday. Whoops. weigh in was on friday but been a bit busy so sorry I didn't come on here sooner. Also been having stomach pains like you wouldn't believe. Im wondering if something is wrong with my gall bladder.

Hi. I lost half a pound last week. Which is great considering i had a chinese Wednesday and a meal ans dessert on monday. Whoops. weigh in was on friday but been a bit busy so sorry I didn't come on here sooner. Also been having stomach pains like you wouldn't believe. Im wondering if something is wrong with my gall bladder.

Gall bladder can play up when you cut all fat out your diet, did it start after the Chinese/pudding type foods?

Well done on a loss :)

Hows everyone been today? Sunday was fab as was today. Really working hard this week :)

On another note what exercise does everyone do? I do none really and really need some ideas to get off my butt!

Hows everyone been today? Sunday was fab as was today. Really working hard this week :)

On another note what exercise does everyone do? I do none really and really need some ideas to get off my butt!

I'm crap this weekend but back to it :) I'm so bloated I know why I don't eat bread now.

I'm not doing much but my work is really active, just got a wii and I gym and swim when I can its ok for now but after next stone I need to up my game

Mostly good for me, glad to hear you are doing well! I don't do a huge amount of exercise but do have a wii I would like to get back into the habit of using. Think ill need a bit of exercise to succeed in the July challenge!
I hear good things about this 30 day shred and couch to 5k, have you looked into them? X

Mostly good for me, glad to hear you are doing well! I don't do a huge amount of exercise but do have a wii I would like to get back into the habit of using. Think ill need a bit of exercise to succeed in the July challenge!
I hear good things about this 30 day shred and couch to 5k, have you looked into them? X

Shred is ace I've never managed to complete it but its great its not really long but it's hard work out.

I'm back on it today thank god. :) x

Ive got the shred DVD, I need to get back into it. Id love to do C25k but Ive got no childcare so I'd really struggle.

Hi. Can i join? I've just re-started Slimming World from home on friday and have been looking on here for motivation and this thread seems great! Im really fed up now and want to loss this weight for good after losing over 1 and a half stone last year and putting it all back on :( x

Hi. Can i join? I've just re-started Slimming World from home on friday and have been looking on here for motivation and this thread seems great! Im really fed up now and want to loss this weight for good after losing over 1 and a half stone last year and putting it all back on :( x

We have probably all been there done that just put it behind you and make a fresh start take one day at a time you will get there again...good luck

Back