June

I work 3 jobs and it has just fallen that I have had an extremely long week. Think I hit 70 hours this week. X I am a higher level teaching assistant, dance teach and work front of house at the theatre x

Very much so. In the final year of my law degree too.

Bad weekend. I have over eaten since Thursday, put on like 5 lb. time to get back on the wagon. X

bless you love new week today x x x x x

Really excited. I got my first 1st on a law assignment x

Goal 1 - 17st 9 by end of June
Goal 2 - 16st 9 by end of July

Thanks guys. May have eaten too much cake tonight though. Why is my head not in the game. I will do this. I will. Been off plan for nearly a week. Big kick up the bum needed. Tomorrow is th day to bring it back. I will.

Why is my life such chaos. Had mum back in a and e at midnight. Got home at 4:30.

hi camp hope your mum ok and all of you lot love x x x x

Ok so mum is home. I've put on 6lb. Back on it today. Sat with my slimfast in my hand right now x

Eh, that's nothing compared to what you've had going on love.

Hope you're ok now and that your mum is alright xx

Ok so mum is home. I've put on 6lb. Back on it today. Sat with my slimfast in my hand right now x

you are allowed that love after what you been through like kym said
hope your mum ok and your feeling ok now lovely

Why can't I get my head back in the game. I want to but if I feel peckish I go and spoil it. Try again tomorrow x

hi campstar you have had a big scare in your life you will be back on when your mum all sorted and settled x x x

Back