Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Jus-Roll Shortcrust Pastry - propoints?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by woodsette, 21 April 2011 Social URL.

1. woodsette

woodsette Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(13.43%)
    Diet:
    WeightWatchers Propoints
    Hi, I have a couple of jus roll shortcrust pastry blocks in the freezer, left over from the christmas mince pies and bought before i joined WW......but I want to use them up. I checked the NI this morning and it is given per 100gr cooked. but I have 500 gr raw. How do I know what weight this will be when cooked?
    Anyone know the points for a 500 gr block cooked in total and i can work out portions from there?
    Also any ideas for fillings? Savoury preferably!
    Tanx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. woodsette

woodsette Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(13.43%)
    Diet:
    WeightWatchers Propoints
    So I experimented last night....80g uncooked became 60g cooked. so if i were to use this as a rule I would multipy the uncooked weight by 75% to work out the cooked weight and then point that.
    a lot of effort to discover that 50g cooked is 8PP and a very small portion! :sigh:
    maybe i'll just keep this in the freezer until I have to do something for a party or a bake sale :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.