Recipes for foodpack, Muffin,crisps,fudge cake!

...especially when the messenger has a weight loss as good as yours, lol (let's face it, you're a pretty good advert for CD, AND for doing it correctly! :)).

Kd has indeed done well, and looks fantastic.. =).. but if you look at Mike, who had a muffin everyday on his VLCD journey.. it works both ways.. both excellent adverts for CD.. =)
x x

That's probably true kitteh as it wasn't known about at the time, but you have to admit that I look better than mike in a dress :D

That's probably true kitteh as it wasn't known about at the time, but you have to admit that I look better than mike in a dress :D
But how do we KNOW for sure??!! ;);):D:D

But how do we KNOW for sure??!! ;);):D:D

I think we need pics of KD and Mike in a dress, just to be sure
x

Ack...minor problem. I don't own a dress :eek: But....but....I have heard that cooking packs isn't good for the hair folicles. You can easily check that out without me having to go and buy and outfit for a comparison photo

I think we need pics of KD and Mike in a dress, just to be sure
x
Now THAT's a good idea - come on people, where are those pix??!! :8855: (No excuses, lol!)

Have just had the oriental chilli soup as a big crisp - thanks so much for the idea(posted years ago!)...it has satisfied a major crisp craving now i know I can do that! It was so much nicer than the soup. Dying to try the muffins tomorrow!

Have just done chicken & mushroom and got 3 giant crisps out - each one took 1 min 50 seconds in my microwave. I drank a litre of water with them and actually felt full!!!!!!!!!!!
Will try it again

Please remember do not to cook any packs (except porridge) if you are on SS.

Fantastic recipes. Can't wait to try them
If anyone else has other ones please let us all know

cooking packs and making stuff was all the rage when I did cd last time round .. I didn't make anything though apart from the crisps..and when I started moving up plans I had crisps and cottage cheese ..yum!

Made the crisps last night. Oh my god they were so nice!! Oriental chilli with cayenne pepper. Going to try spicy tomato with cayenne pepper tonight. Can you tell I like spice!! x x
P.S. Im on ss+ so can cook a food pack x x

I love crisps! Home baked is always best. At least you know what's in them. I forgot this diet plan that required you to make all the food you take in. Not sure if it's also mentioned in the Chris Guerrero Program though, but it is recommended by a lot of plans out there.

ok... am a returner who loooovvvvveeedd the crisps the last time I did this BUT understand that Cambridge has now said they can't be used if I'm on SS (phewww... that bit sunk in KD ;) ) Just to clarify though, making the mousse doesn't constitute 'cooking' so these are ok???

Thanks xx

Just to clarify though, making the mousse doesn't constitute 'cooking' so these are ok???

Thanks xx

Nah, mousse is fine :) Only one scoop max a day and not on days where you have flavourings. Sucks eh :(

As we're all different, I think the official rules are there to make sure that everyone can succeed and there are no conflicts between how the bars, mousse and water flavourings could possibly affect our progress.

In practice, it is possible to bend these rules for some people. I am not saying that it is right and I am not saying that everyone should try it. But I've said it before and I still firmly believe that it is much better to have a bar, mousse or water flavouring on the same day if it means you aren't tempted by something else that isn't even allowed on CD. This will most likely affect some people, but will surely be a small price to pay if it prevents you from falling off the diet completely. Others won't be affected by it at all, so can then safely use what works for them to stay on track.

Earlier in the year I was on CD SS and I had 2 spoons of water flavour and mousse on the same day. Not just for one day, but for a whole week. On one of the days I had 2 mousse's and on 2 of the days I also had a bar. I still lost 6lb in that week, which was exactly the same as the week before when I had stuck much closer to the rules.

I have just restarted and I'm on day 5 of CD SS and I have been using 2 spoons of the water flavouring every day since day 1. I've also had 2 bars so far and will be having one this evening too.

Last edited:
Back