Just 1 teeny tiny pound loss

whirlwind

:cry:
Just 1 pound, Ive had no cheating stuck to the diet to the letter, and just lost 1 pound :cry:
It TOTM so Im hoping I have a better loss next week,but its going to be along week I can feel it.

:sigh: :mad: :confused: :( :wave_cry:

yeh but it is still a loss
look at week 3 you lost a 1lb then the next week 7lbs
i know it is disheartining when you see small losses but still well done
x

I was just changing my sig and I noticed that too, so dont feel too bad now,heres to next week,

iit is still a loss and you should still be proud , especially as its your totm im always a couple of pounds heavier when its that time for me, just be positive and next week youl do even better!

aww hun, i know how it feels to not lose as much as you want. But it is still a loss especially during TOTM. I am nearing that time too and i know i will not be losing much. I will prob have a ***** about it on my blog but then i have to keep reminding myself that it is water retention and i am still burning fat and losing inches.

Stay positive, keep busy and the week will fly by.

xx

go and weigh out a pound of soemthing.

go on. then say its small in weight. it isnt.

go and weigh out a pound of soemthing.

go on. then say its small in weight. it isnt.

i WAS JUST GOING TO SAY THIS....WEIGH OUT A LB OF RICE STICK IT IN A BAG AND CARRY IT AROUND....oooops caps lock sorry
You will be surprised by how heavy it is.

I was going to say, weigh out a pound of lard!! and pop it into a resealable bag, I leave mine in the fridge, then when i feel down I look in the fridge and it reminds me!!Love

hun a 1lb is a lot like everyone else has said, if u had of put on 1lb wd u have sed jus a teeny lb, am guessin no u wud have been like a whole lb hahha well i wud

and any loss is a step in the right direction, totm affects a lot of pple's weight too

loook forward to hearing about ur success next week

xxx

out of interest I went and weighed a pint of water (not including weight of glass) could not believe that it came in at 1lb:eek:, so was it cos you had alot of water just before your weigh in!!! just a thought thats all.

Really a lb is still as loss. Ive had several weeks with just 1 or 2 lb losses, it does get you down especially when you are paying quite alot for this plan, so I do sypathise:cry:, keep up the good work you have done though cos you will prob have a big weigh lose on your next weigh in.:D:D

Back