Just a bit of advice really..

lalliali

xPink Princess!x
hiyaa
just wanted to ask a few q's; after like 5 months of absent periods i suddenly got one and finally its finished today after 4 damn weeks! i tried my re-start of SS during my TOTM and just found i was constantly tired and weak (doc's think i might be anemic?) anyhow

is it too late to start over? also i think i've been stressing lately coz my hair doesnt seem to "grow" well long? my mum and hairdresser beg to differ; my hair has gone fine over the years due to dyeing and straightning which i've totally stopped and i've noticed a big change in condition! but i keep thinking its guna fall out or become thinner

thirdly! how does one keep their willpower strong! i seriously dont want to fall off the bandwagon now! i really want to make the most of it and lose my weight by the time im 22 in january!

so has anyone seen their hair improve due to changes in diet i.e on the CD? also its never too late to start again is it? im sorry for the long post just needed some advise and reassurance

naz xxx

Hi, I don't have any advice about the hair I am afraid, but I just wanted to say it's definitely not to late to restart. It's never too late. How much do you want to lose? You could lose 5 stone by January, which is amazing and also a great motivator!

Things that help me with my willpower are:
- setting small goals as each time you achieve them it helps you keep going
- looking on the web and through catalogues helps motivate me as I see loads of clothes I'll be able to get into
- knowing that cheating means having to start again getting back into ketosis means that I think twice before eating.
- occupying yourself with other things to keep your mind off the food, especially when you're in ketosis and not feeling the hunger.

Hope these help - I have never had so much willpower than being on SS, it's fab. So, welcome back :D

Back