Just A Girl, Losing Weight

I'm Hannah, and I have a problem with Food.

I eat the wrong things, I eat at the wrong time, I overeat. I really love food, but I also kind of hate it too. My biggest vice is probably takeaway food - what was once a treat is now the norm, and my health (as well as my bank balance) has paid the price. I've tried the diets - Slimming World, Weight Watchers...I won't say they didn't work, because they did (they do), it's ME that didn't work, didn't stick with it, didn't make the lifestyle change, didn't commit.

There's no epiphany moment here, no holiday or event to slim down for - it's just me, just a girl who wants to lose a bit of weight and get healthy.

Start Weight: 17st 13lbs
Current Weight: 17st 10lbs
Goal Weight: 10st 11lbs

Hi!
How is it going?
You need to find a way of eating that works for YOU and it needs to be when you are ready.
Sometimes it is us, not committing properly but othertimes it's a plan that just doesn't suit us (MFP was awful for me) or it's the wrong time (something just clicked for me last year and I was suddenly ready).
It's easy to be hard on ourselves and look at what we haven't acheived without looking at why.
Why didn't those plans work for you? Was it something in the plan or something in you? What is different this time?
You can do this. What is your first goal?

I'm Hannah, and I have a problem with Food.

I eat the wrong things, I eat at the wrong time, I overeat. I really love food, but I also kind of hate it too. My biggest vice is probably takeaway food - what was once a treat is now the norm, and my health (as well as my bank balance) has paid the price. I've tried the diets - Slimming World, Weight Watchers...I won't say they didn't work, because they did (they do), it's ME that didn't work, didn't stick with it, didn't make the lifestyle change, didn't commit.

There's no epiphany moment here, no holiday or event to slim down for - it's just me, just a girl who wants to lose a bit of weight and get healthy.

Start Weight: 17st 13lbs
Current Weight: 17st 10lbs
Goal Weight: 10st 11lbs

Hi Hannah,

I feel like I could have written this post myself - also a takeaway junkie. Food is addictive, like really! And I think it's easy to get caught in a bit of a binge cycle. But let's try to break it! I've been having false starts for about a year now (can't believe it's been going on for that long). I went to WW and SW meetings and then quit, tried juicing, smoothies, Paleo, Keto...and gave up on all of them. But I figure that we if we keep going back and trying to lose weight, then it must be pretty important to us. So I'm here again, giving it a go. If you're struggling and want to chat feel free to send me a message. Best of luck to you!

Laura

Hi there, I think if you really want to lose your weight you need to pay attention towards your diet plan and regular activities. I have also heard about different types of diet guide which helps in losing weight. Recently my friend told me about slimming guide which he bought from Cellublue. I think you can also check for it.

Last edited:
I think a lot of people can relate to your post Hannah. Remember than you don't 'have' to tackle everything at once. Small changes on a daily basis and swapping to healthier habits will make the world of difference to your weight loss journey. xx

Back