Just a Littile help

Discussion in 'Atkins Diet' started by Ellio, 14 November 2011 Social URL.

1. Ellio

Ellio Member

Start Weight:
    12st9.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.21%)
    Hi All,
    Just a quick query, I have been struggling to lose or even maintain weight for the last 3 months so last week decided enough was enough and booked a meeting with LLC, unfortunately i can't start tht till i get my form signed by my GP :mad:
    In the mean time i have decided to do the Atkins diet which worked brilliantly for me last year, unfortunatly i am not a great meat eater so have been finding it difficult, today my forth day after losing a significant amount of weight and losing my Appetite (which i am so pleased with!)
    I had 4 blueberries which I got for the kids, and a handful of peanuts,,,which sadly had citric acid ...
    My question is how badly will this affect my weight loss???

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Beth3107

Beth3107 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.13%)
    Diet:
    Atkins/low carb
    the best thing to do when u make a little mistake is to just put it behind u and stay on track, dont use it as an excuse to mess up the rest of the day. drink plenty of water to flush through your system and you may find that u dont have any set backs atall.

x

4. Kat1e

Kat1e This is for life

Start Weight:
    17st8.9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6.2lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10.1lb(26.77%)
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
    May not be too bad - dont let it be an excuse and get lots of water down you!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.