Just a little blip :-(

nearly40B

Hi everyone,
I've lost 1stone in 3 weeks and 1 day! But yesterday had some stressful news and I just turned to food for support :-( I'm soo cross with myself, I feel like I've let myself down soo badly.
I am 100% focused this morning and back on it like a car bonnet! I've got 7lbs left to target, I can maintain 11stone realistically so that's why I've chosen 11 as my target.
Another challenge is that it's my sons 8th birthday on Sunday and we will be away on cub camp together this weekend and a party on Sunday afternoon. I'm obviously taking my shakes with me but there will be temptation all around! Positive thoughts will have to abound this weekend!
I have to do this diet and I will get to target! I felt like I had to confess to you all as I felt bad reading everyone's posts and not coming clean about my falling off the wagon!
Happy Friday everyone,
Bev xx

Hi there. I've had a few little blips but you can't let it bother you too much, if you do best yourself up you will make everything harder....I managed to go to a restaurant yesterday be offered gammon and still eat nothing...if I can do that then this weekend will be easy for you :) good luck xxx

Aww don't beat yourself up Bev, you've done so well! We all have blips and need to have binge now and again or we would go insane i reckon. If you do happen to gain 1-2lbs from the blip, just think you can get that back off in 1-2 days easily :) xx

Back