Just a little question

Greeneyes11

Gold Member
I have moved over to JUDDD from SnS and although I have read the JUDDD book, thought I would just ask for a bit of advice. I have worked out my up and down days on the JUDDD website. Do I need to stick to these calorie totals. They were 1915 for an UP day and 383 for a DD? I want to lose my weight as soon as possible so have decided to do alternate UP/DD and not have 2 UP days together at the weekend. But if I was not to eat at all on my DD would that help the weight shift quicker?

Thank you.

Greeneyes11 said:
I have moved over to JUDDD from SnS and although I have read the JUDDD book, thought I would just ask for a bit of advice. I have worked out my up and down days on the JUDDD website. Do I need to stick to these calorie totals. They were 1915 for an UP day and 383 for a DD? I want to lose my weight as soon as possible so have decided to do alternate UP/DD and not have 2 UP days together at the weekend. But if I was not to eat at all on my DD would that help the weight shift quicker?

Thank you.

Hi

My calories on the website were 385 and 1886 but I've stuck to 500 and 2200 and I've lost 3 pounds in my first week and that was with 2 double lots of UD's!

I hope that helps?

Alex
X

As long as you stick under 500 DD's will be fine. for up days I usually just eat what I want. I dont count calories persay but I log everything so I dont just sit and binge for the sake of it. I'm sure my UD's could be in the 3000s. (my cals are supposed to be 480, 2100)

I would only contain your UD's if you are having a problem losing weight. Because the whole point is 1/ DD's take care of UD's and 2/ it takes care of the mental/emotional aspect when have freedom to eat

Thank you girls, think I may go have a shake for lunch then.....

I am not so worried about my UDs, was more concerned that eating anything on a DD would slow down my weight loss....

In answer to your question, No. I have been fasting on my DD s for the last month or so, total of 150 cals, my weight loss hasn't speeded up if anything its slowed but thast probably just me. I have been doing a lot of reading over the last couple of days and on the low carb friends forum (American) which has a Juddd section a lot of Juddders found that their weight loss actually increased when they ate their DD cals. I only fast because I find it easier to get through the day, but as of today I have started to eat my DD cals again to see if it makes any difference to my loses. I am also getting my UP days under a bit more control because its the school hols so no school run exercise and more food around.
Juddd is not known for fast weight loss but some do lose good amounts, expect 2lbs a week when you have settled into the plan. What you will find though is that you will lose size quicker than weight , you won't get diet fatigue and Juddd is really enjoyable if you let yourself enjoy your UP days, otherwise you may as well just cal count. Juddd is a great diet especially for long term success x

Thanks for that, I have only been going without because I found it easier too..... first of all I was hanging on until lunchtime to eat, then found I wasn't hungry so went the whole day without eating except for 2 coffees with milk which was 64 calories...... Have just had a shake from SnS, so will try having them and see how my weight loss goes. I was hoping for a 2lb a week loss so that would be good if I can achieve it. Thank you for your help.

Back