Just a question re: shakes

missy3

starving!
Im at college now, and it doesn't suit me at all to shake up a shake at any stage during my day.. so i've been having 1 and a half in the morning before I go and 1 and a half in the evening.. does this matter? like are there too many calories at once or anything. Or does it not matter? thanks xx

Hi it doesnt really matter as long as you make sure you have them all as i was having one in the morning last month and 2 in the evening as i had to fast through the day.as long as you still keep up with the water.

I don't think it matters, but something I was doing over the Summer was to have my first shake at 8am then leaving the house; I'd then have my second one at about 4-5pm when I got in, and have my 3rd one as a hot chocolate just before bed. Would something like that work for you?

Or when you've been on it a couple of weeks, maybe try the flapjacks? If you can stomach them, they'd be a good easy way of taking something with you to college.

Will try the 8am start.. thanks! ... I attempted the flapjack again, (hated them last time i did LT) but thought ooohh it has a different wrapper maybe its yummy now!, but the taste has actually worsened if that is even possible. yukkk.

Back